Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s at the Ashanti concert tonight - let’s hope there’s no slip ups of any racist remarks 😂😂
Also she’s just posted to her story some girl with her whole arse out 😖 classy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s at the Ashanti concert tonight - let’s hope there’s no slip ups of any racist remarks 😂😂
Came here to see if anyone else has caught it - how trashy is that?

Reactions: 2
She’s obviously pissed cos she’s posting some right embarrassing shite - can’t wait for her dirty deletes tomorrow morning hahaha
Oh yeah for sure. Her friend group seems obnoxious as duck, is that her mum with them as well? If it is, I'd be embarrassed to act like her friends do lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She might be preforming as the piano. Those teeth are extremely talented.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she got a fella now? Second hand embarrassment for her mum acting that way 🙄
C9E9164B-BA7B-489F-AE13-F54CD4B9B2DA.png

Reactions: 4
She also just renamed the plouisediaries account to whatever this is... so I guess the diaries that "won't ever go on sale" (and definitely did) weren't such a hit? Who would have thought...

Reactions: 6
A new brand, says it's not creative but says it is in the bio?
“Plouise is my brand, my baby that I own by myself”
Actually Paige, your dad owns half when he had to bail you out last year! Says so on Companies House hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The clothes her brother has launched are bleeping terrible if you want to look like a cheap hooker go for it but he definitely rips his ideas from that French brand which I’m kit going to even attempt to spell!! 😂😂

Reactions: 10
The clothes her brother has launched are bleeping terrible if you want to look like a cheap hooker go for it but he definitely rips his ideas from that French brand which I’m kit going to even attempt to spell!! 😂😂
They only work for a specific body type that's why it's never going to take off

Reactions: 5
"not even my closest friends don't know of"

I hate to sound like the grammar police but I refuse to believe someone who struggles to write a basic sentence is as successful as she's claiming.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.