Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 pigments for £45?? Paige girl pigments are not a new product, we MUAs been getting them for years elsewhere and not for £45 let me tell you

Reactions: 11
4 pigments for £45?? Paige girl pigments are not a new product, we MUAs been getting them for years elsewhere and not for £45 let me tell you
She’s so egotistical that she truly believes that all the Chinese white label crap she brings out is ground breaking!! It’s cheap tat with her name on it! She’ll be throwing them in boxes for free soon!

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure if anyone’s ever mentioned this in previous threads as I’ve only read this one, but I did the VCT course years ago, and we had to source our own models or pay the academy for them to hire a model for us. I brought on of my friends in to model for me and when it came to doing her foundation they advised me to use a foundation 3/4 shades darker than she actually is “so it looks better on photos” 😂 I said no and used her actual foundation colour, but they question literally everything if you don’t do it their way. I used a lip liner and lipstick combo that I use myself because I know it looks good and they told me I should have used the cork/whatever other colour lip liner combo they use, the one where it’s brown with a pink lipstick :’)
They also made me do fluffy eyebrows on a model after my model said that she didn’t like them on herself and would rather have normal made up eyebrows, which I guess I understand from a teaching standpoint (kind of?) but I feel like doesn’t really help me to cater for the needs and requirements of actual paying clients
This is terrible I don’t even think her staff hold any teaching certificates

Reactions: 4
Paige hasn’t taught a single member of her “team”. Paige hasn’t taught anyone.

Reactions: 1
What this new product she’s bringing out for dogs? I saw the packaging saying pooch. Probably eyeshadow in the shape of bakers dog biscuits with funny names.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paige hasn’t taught a single member of her “team”. Paige hasn’t taught anyone.
No I mean to be a teacher you need to do a 1 year teaching diploma course most universities offer it tbh but I guess it must be different for the beauty industry maybe anyone can be a teacher in beauty ?

No I mean to be a teacher you need to do a 1 year teaching diploma course most universities offer it tbh but I guess it must be different for the beauty industry maybe anyone can be a teacher in beauty ?
There are VCTC courses to learn how to teach makeup. Not sure if they've done that

Well they don’t advise using primer and they constantly do heavy cake makeup and same old sh*t looks so doubt they know the founding principles of makeup. When I was a model not one of the senior MUAs had heard of Mary Greenwell 😳

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it was ever figured out but just wanted to say this was the brow company I think she owns
Is this a new company or a new plouise product ? I get so confused she keeps bringing products out then putting them on sale or putting them in for free in peoples orders

Anybody seen the news just now on the Facebook group - she’s closing plouise fashion down after Black Friday!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody seen the news just now on the Facebook group - she’s closing plouise fashion down after Black Friday!
It only made £5k last year, so she probably HAS to shut it down!! I think that’ll be the third clothing company her brother has had that has gone bust! Maybe he’ll take the hint and get another job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well well well

Very interesting
Plouise:
“Luke is incredible and has a deep-rooted passion within designing women’s fashion”

Companies house:
Vietato Reietto Ltd
Director: Luke
Company dissolved

Nothing Lasts Ltd (ironic!)
Company dissolved

Plouise Fashion
Company closing

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.