Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may be cos I’ve unfollowed all her accounts a while ago so don’t follow as closely as I could, but she seems very desperate to make sales on Black Friday. All seems very desperate. I don’t think her makeup gets the attention it once did either.

Reactions: 4
first time ordering from her site for myself. Im sure i saw her insta story stating every order gets a “scratch card” the chance to win products, a grocery shop & also the chance to win £1000.
I can confirm that this was a lie😂 i ordered with good intentions not for a scratch card but why the lie? Was it for social media. Anyways after receiving my order i can confirm what a load of cr*p! Made in china.
Probably could of got better from Shein!

Reactions: 5
This may be cos I’ve unfollowed all her accounts a while ago so don’t follow as closely as I could, but she seems very desperate to make sales on Black Friday. All seems very desperate. I don’t think her makeup gets the attention it once did either.
Me either she's like once it's sold out it's sold out. Cant see much sold out other than the metallic bases. I also find it kinda weird that her paints with mmmmitchell are discontinuing and he's not said anything. I know he has his own brand now but you'd think he would want the people who supported him so much to grab them before then are gone.

first time ordering from her site for myself. Im sure i saw her insta story stating every order gets a “scratch card” the chance to win products, a grocery shop & also the chance to win £1000.
I can confirm that this was a lie😂 i ordered with good intentions not for a scratch card but why the lie? Was it for social media. Anyways after receiving my order i can confirm what a load of cr*p! Made in china.
Probably could of got better from Shein!
From the Facebook page

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Me either she's like once it's sold out it's sold out. Cant see much sold out other than the metallic bases. I also find it kinda weird that her paints with mmmmitchell are discontinuing and he's not said anything. I know he has his own brand now but you'd think he would want the people who supported him so much to grab them before then are gone.

From the Facebook page
Ahh so thats how she will get the money to be added to the 12 £1000 winners😂
Thought there would be a catch, i just dont know why she made out she is all for giving but yet when her “team” miss off giving scratch cards to her buyers when she stated she had gave them all out for the team to do whilst packing.

Reactions: 3
Ahh so thats how she will get the money to be added to the 12 £1000 winners😂
Thought there would be a catch, i just dont know why she made out she is all for giving but yet when her “team” miss off giving scratch cards to her buyers when she stated she had gave them all out for the team to do whilst packing.
They were meant to be sent with orders someone's fucked up and not put them in

Reactions: 2
Medium mystery box, spend £40 & receive £80 worth of products? My cousins order came today and the box it's only worth about £40 worth of sale items. I know it's a mystery box but it is not worth £40 never mind £80. The fancy vasaline smells like the cheapest vanilla candle you could buy.

• Wow
Seriously what a load of shite from China! The packaging is so dated and tacky! I was a avid follower of hers and bought all the crap when she released things and it got really boring fast because it was the same stuff just repackaged like I bought 5 mystery boxes at different times since she started with her first palette and they all came with the skin toned bases and colored bases Iv so much bases and I binned most of them cos they weren’t being used - I could get better stuff on beauty bay that I would actually use

Reactions: 7
Yeah was done over night and professionally cleaned off this afternoon. It was on the end terrace so was pretty noticeable. Shame really what people will do.

Reactions: 3
I cannot believe she is re selling repackaged Vaseline 🤣🤣 and I can’t believe people actually buy it

• Haha
Any idea who did it or what it means?
Apparently she knows who's done it, it's been reported to the police with a catalogue of other complaints. I walk and down acre st four times a day to get my child to school and a lady came and asked if I lived on there. That's all I know.

• Wow
Apparently she knows who's done it, it's been reported to the police with a catalogue of other complaints. I walk and down acre st four times a day to get my child to school and a lady came and asked if I lived on there. That's all I know.
Does she ever post trish anymore her ex’s mum who worked there ? Wasn’t her ex in jail could be something to do with that ?

Does she ever post trish anymore her ex’s mum who worked there ? Wasn’t her ex in jail could be something to do with that ?
looks like she snitched on her ex to get herself out of some sort of trouble. I do worry for her finances tbh if she really was "doing this for the family" she would of invested in property for her siblings she could of purchased a flat and rented it out she could of taught her brother the power of real estate instead of making him flog cheap clothes 24/7 she needs to learn to invest the money she's got before it's too late. she was showing off the range rovers she got her staff but instead she could of got them shares in crypto currency or some tit that's actually valuable now she's rushing to sell everything even her saying "my mum doesn't have to work" yeah she doesn't have to but she should, even Kris Jenner works hun what happened to the filler clinic she built her mum? if they actually put in the work that could easily pull in 100k like that cosmessex company does

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.