Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread! I was NOT expecting this! I thought paige seemed a really nice girl from looking at her Instagram stories ! Just goes to show people aren’t always who they say they are. Georgia Portogallo is a PLouise wannabe with 198k followers and her 2 businesses with false lashes and one influencer programme 🙄 she’s as fake as ghandis flip flop that one 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just found this tread and had to comment! I tried the PLouise base back in August, never tried anything before. Put it on my eyes and they swole up to the point that I couldn't see. Turns out they contain an ingredient that's about to be banned in the UK! Ended up in a&e to try to bring swelling down. Messaged the customer service on every platform to let them know and they've flat out ignored me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lads she photoshopped her jaw away and now resembles an alien , I’d love to see her real face with no filters 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽 👽
497F1ACB-D5DC-4254-AC34-54C56E35DE6C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just found this tread and had to comment! I tried the PLouise base back in August, never tried anything before. Put it on my eyes and they swole up to the point that I couldn't see. Turns out they contain an ingredient that's about to be banned in the UK! Ended up in a&e to try to bring swelling down. Messaged the customer service on every platform to let them know and they've flat out ignored me.
Liquid/cream products coming from China do not meet EU regulations. Im pretty sure some of her eye products actually say on the packaging “not to be used around the eye area”! Cheap, re-labelled crap from China is all she sells. Personally I wouldnt put any of her products on my skin… there was a documentary on Netflix I watched recently about some of the things that have been found inside skin and makeup products coming from China and it was pretty shocking and worrying. But so long as Paige is making a bit of money hey?!

Remember when she was bullshitting saying she had her own lab and manufacturing plant in the UK? Never saw that did we?! There’s a lot of boxes with Chinese writing on in the warehouse though 😂

Nikki tutorials even uses the plouise base ! Madness
I think it's the coloured bases that have the illegal ingredient not the one Nikki uses, Nikki is a genuine YouTuber and has been for years. she wouldn't put her subscribers at risk for the sake of Paige from Manchester

Reactions: 1
I think it's the coloured bases that have the illegal ingredient not the one Nikki uses, Nikki is a genuine YouTuber and has been for years. she wouldn't put her subscribers at risk for the sake of Paige from Manchester
The ingredient is likely legal in the USA. Their regulations aren’t as stringent as those in the EU, and liquid products from China are allowed to be used and sold over there I believe

Remember when Nikki was in the UK and visited Manchester and didn’t bother visiting PLouise and everyone was laughing then Paige did a story on IG saying she knows Nikki is busy and they still support Nikki regardless of her not visiting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sizing is awful! I had a tracksuit from there and the sizing is awful! I’m a size ten and I ordered a medium and it was literally like a size 4/6 I couldn’t even get it up my leg!
I bought some jeans from there I’m a size 10/12 I got a size medium and they didn’t even go past my thighs! I had to return them! The quality is rubbish and same with sizing. The top sizing wasn’t too bad but it’s all about crop tops with plouise 🙄

this should of been released weeks ago, halloween is literally in a few days and her company is notoriously known for terrible shipping
Nanna will be doing over time in that warehouse this week 😂😂 Honestly - why doesn’t she PLAN things… this should have been announced at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct at the latest! That’s what happens when you refuse to pay for good quality staff I suppose! I expect she’s just paid for the packaging though… nanna will be filling those bags up with the usual crap that they have to give away for free

I’m not sure if anyone’s ever mentioned this in previous threads as I’ve only read this one, but I did the VCT course years ago, and we had to source our own models or pay the academy for them to hire a model for us. I brought on of my friends in to model for me and when it came to doing her foundation they advised me to use a foundation 3/4 shades darker than she actually is “so it looks better on photos” 😂 I said no and used her actual foundation colour, but they question literally everything if you don’t do it their way. I used a lip liner and lipstick combo that I use myself because I know it looks good and they told me I should have used the cork/whatever other colour lip liner combo they use, the one where it’s brown with a pink lipstick :’)
They also made me do fluffy eyebrows on a model after my model said that she didn’t like them on herself and would rather have normal made up eyebrows, which I guess I understand from a teaching standpoint (kind of?) but I feel like doesn’t really help me to cater for the needs and requirements of actual paying clients

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Liquid/cream products coming from China do not meet EU regulations. Im pretty sure some of her eye products actually say on the packaging “not to be used around the eye area”! Cheap, re-labelled crap from China is all she sells. Personally I wouldnt put any of her products on my skin… there was a documentary on Netflix I watched recently about some of the things that have been found inside skin and makeup products coming from China and it was pretty shocking and worrying. But so long as Paige is making a bit of money hey?!

Remember when she was bullshitting saying she had her own lab and manufacturing plant in the UK? Never saw that did we?! There’s a lot of boxes with Chinese writing on in the warehouse though 😂
Do you know the name of the documentary? I'd like to watch it! Thanks 🙂

I dont dislike her products i actually like them and use them everyday... i cringe at her business practices like girl....

Reactions: 2
Why on earth does she repost images and videos of girls with filters 🤯 you can’t see the colour !

Reactions: 2
Shes posted about sending customers out free products on a loyalty scheme.. its classed as marketing and is illegal if she's sending it to customers who opt out of marketing 👌

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.