Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plouise:
“Luke is incredible and has a deep-rooted passion within designing women’s fashion”

Companies house:
Vietato Reietto Ltd
Director: Luke
Company dissolved

Nothing Lasts Ltd (ironic!)
Company dissolved

Plouise Fashion
Company closing

😂😂😂
This deserves an award haha ^^

Reactions: 6
“We have a brand new collection that will be discontinued!” her latest story says?? Eh? Why launch to discontinue?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget the “diaries will never go on sale” then she put them on sale lol

Reactions: 8
Not again, “Advent calendars, we will not be doing a restock”, earlier this morning “we are releasing another 50 on Friday” ffs Paige hun haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s done a TikTok using tape to get a sharper winged shadow like it’s groundbreaking…… Paige love that was 2016

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Paige is giving away everything she’s ever made to one winner, she’s out shopping in a bra top, and she’s reminding us fashion is closing

Reactions: 3
I know a few people who are so excited for the black Friday sales wanting to put in on klarna/clearpay going wild for the chess sets I'm just eyeing rolling the conversations

Reactions: 5
The Facebook page can be so beggy. I risk sounding like a witch here, but the sob stories to try to catch Paige's attention for free stuff.... it's obvious is it not?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The Facebook page can be so beggy. I risk sounding like a witch here, but the sob stories to try to catch Paige's attention for free stuff.... it's obvious is it not?
oh defintely I can't get over how much people have spent on the sale too its crazy amounts

Reactions: 6
I like the products but god that was sooo not exciting the products arent nothing new or special 🤣 no wonder its not sold out

Reactions: 4
And some got tracksuits in the mystery boxes 😆 🤣
Really 🤣? Iv been checking tiktok to see if anyone posted but haven't saw any mystery boxes just budget boxes. I thought the mystery boxes would be only makeup because I looked and they didn't ask for peoples sizes

Really 🤣? Iv been checking tiktok to see if anyone posted but haven't saw any mystery boxes just budget boxes. I thought the mystery boxes would be only makeup because I looked and they didn't ask for peoples sizes
I think I meant the mystery boxes lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.