Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my sister tried the eye primer at her mates and loved it. Wants to buy it but showed her the thread 🤣 anyone actually have any good recommendations? 😊 dont want go give her a cent

I bought the eye base a while ago and I don’t rate it much at all. Also don’t like this eye glitters, they’re actually quite holographic so I bought them for a glam look and look more like a bleeping alien

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her post yesterday saying that people who have said that her products are over rated are not using them correctly 😂😂😂 She honestly can’t take any responsibility can she?!! There are professional, talented makeup artists and YouTube beauty gurus who have said her products are shite! I always believed that her massive ego would be the death of her businesses, and she’s still carrying on like she’s the queen of beauty products… yet she’s actually just the tenant of a warehouse full of Chinese manufactured crap that’s all on sale / being given away because it won’t sell!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn't she say the diaries would never be discounted? Yet here we are with 40% off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone’s been reading here!! Suddenly ramped up the stories and trying to address everything that’s been said on here over the past few days!! You’re not kidding anyone Paige… we look forward to seeing your accounts on companies house!

Reactions: 6
Someone’s been reading here!! Suddenly ramped up the stories and trying to address everything that’s been said on here over the past few days!! You’re not kidding anyone Paige… we look forward to seeing your accounts on companies house!
What? Has she deleted this story since your post? The latest ones I can see are regarding her mum (the comment by the nurse) and a quote she reposted

Reactions: 1
Outgrown the warehouse? What she means is she can’t afford to keep up the rent because she can’t manage her businesses finance.

Outgrown the warehouse? What she means is she can’t afford to keep up the rent because she can’t manage her businesses finance.
Outgrowing the warehouse doesn't mean everything has to be sold and discontinued does it though? It can just be dropped off at the new warehouse by van?

Reactions: 9
Good businesses don’t have warehouses overloaded with stock they can’t sell. It’ll be all out of date

Reactions: 4
Didn't she say the diaries would never be discounted? Yet here we are with 40% off lol
Omg haha that’s so true! I remember her saying that and I actually bought a diary at full price!

To be honest I do think she has done well for herself, but something just seems off. Like no shade but I did buy a big diary but I don’t know anyone else who has purchased her products. Is it her who buys them?

Omg haha that’s so true! I remember her saying that and I actually bought a diary at full price!

To be honest I do think she has done well for herself, but something just seems off. Like no shade but I did buy a big diary but I don’t know anyone else who has purchased her products. Is it her who buys them?
She’s trying to get it on a mainstream beauty website
I can’t see her brand growing it’s china cheap tit

Reactions: 2
She’s trying to get it on a mainstream beauty website
I can’t see her brand growing it’s china cheap tit
Cheap China tit haha. I have just been on her Instagram and she’s pushing products again! She must be reading these comments.

if this is true then she just has very very bad money management skills because I remember at the start of the pandemic 2,000 women purchased one of the online classes that I was on and it was like £200 so that's £400,000 which if invested properly could of just grown baring in mind that was just one of her many online classes only God knows how many people purchased/joined the others. Honestly if I was her I'd stop creating products and just keep investing in the education side of her brand her business manager is stupid for allowing her to keep coming out with this cheap tat when she's literally sitting on a gold mine school wise

Reactions: 4
if this is true then she just has very very bad money management skills because I remember at the start of the pandemic 2,000 women purchased one of the online classes that I was on and it was like £200 so that's £400,000 which if invested properly could of just grown baring in mind that was just one of her many online classes only God knows how many people purchased/joined the others. Honestly if I was her I'd stop creating products and just keep investing in the education side of her brand her business manager is stupid for allowing her to keep coming out with this cheap tat when she's literally sitting on a gold mine school wise
Absolutely agree about the gold mine school wise.

The trouble with this though is that her style of makeup is now so out-dated, and they haven’t moved with the times. I think she was lucky at the time she opened the academy - her style was on trend, so it was very popular… but not anymore. No one is going to pay to learn how to cake MAC Studio Fix on and use NC15 concealer on all skin toned clients!

Reactions: 17
£400k probably doesn't go very far once you've paid your warehouse rent, studio rent and Lambo finance 👀

Reactions: 13
The trouble with this though is that her style of makeup is now so out-dated, and they haven’t moved with the times. I think she was lucky at the time she opened the academy - her style was on trend, so it was very popular… but not anymore. No one is going to pay to learn how to cake MAC Studio Fix on and use NC15 concealer on all skin toned clients!
agree with this, especially post pandemic I think MUA’s will be less in demand as people now want natural

I do wish her success but the burn rate for her overheads must be huge. I just hope she’s saved enough for a rainy day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.