Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely money laundering or evading the tax man. Giving away her products for far too low prices and also next week she is giving things away for free as per her story.

Reactions: 3
She’s been very quiet lately hasn’t she?!! I noticed today that the plouise skin account hasn’t posted since February. The fashion account has posted some old pics on the grid, but no stories for ages. The last time she posted herself was over a week ago.
Still no updates on companies house since her step dad was added as a director (obviously to help out financially)
Guessing things are on the decline for the plouise “empire”! She mustn’t have been manifesting properly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to say it but it looks like she’s getting a big dose of karma and should have invested more wisely., and spent less time bragging and more time doing what customers actually want

Reactions: 9
Oh she's gonna really fall hard she'll learn the hard way success can be short lived

Reactions: 4
Man she’s having a HUGE SALE, Looks like a tit load of her warehouse is getting off loaded, or at least she’s trying to 😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 6
Her own fault for not taking on any non family members with experience in cosmetics or business as staff when she can afford to

Reactions: 3
unfortunately it's one of those brands that people just buy out of curiosity I do want the diary though as big as it is lol and as for the fashion it's just a mess, it's primark quality

Reactions: 5
On her story today she said she’s discontinuing “a lot of the favourite products” because she’s rebranding? She then said “what does rebranding mean for you guys? It means nothing… just that a lot of your favourite products will be discontinued”! Is it me or does that just make no business sense whatsoever?!!
Also, no mention of things being on sale because new products were launching. In fact, there’s been no mention of a launch at all… and we all know that she loves to launch EVERYTHING!
So just more confirmation that she’s going bust!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She likes to tease and make out like she’s got things in the pipeline. She will say soon that she’s on a different path and makeup is no longer her journey and she will try to become a motivational speaker or something daft like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree I think she’s going to just sell the base and teach and then in the future I see her flipping houses or something she gives forex trainer energy “join my team 💰😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.