Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know but I don't have that tab🤣🤷‍♀️
Oh that’s odd! Maybe ask the Admin? I thought create new thread would be on the homepage where you can your watched threads, but you have to click into the categories like gurus, Instagrammers etc. before you can see the button

Reactions: 1
I know but I don't have that tab🤣🤷‍♀️
Here’s the link to his thread:

4627406E-9164-4060-8842-D5761C17BB2A.jpeg

Two things from me today...
first order of business - “the brow balm has a soft creamy texture so a little goes along way” ....spell check your tit woman - A LONG WAY not along way 🙄
3122803C-EB3F-400C-A66B-07E69D2E4485.png

Second order of business - how the duck are you getting a normal spoolie into that pot of gunk??

Reactions: 7
why is the pot half empty??? Also what products do you see MUAs use of hers…… the rumour base THATS IT

Reactions: 2
The things they teach on the VCT course is a joke. They teach technical, which sounds cool but no one asks for it. They teach 50s, Asian bridal, festival…. Things that will be never asked for or rarely asked for. They don’t teach basics.

Side note - when can I start my own thread? I detest a certain YouTuber and she’s literally just posted a video where she says “crazy cracker” because she opens some crackers but it’s a quote from a stand up show where it’s used as a racist slur - this YouTuber is so annoying I need to vent LMAO
What YouTuber are you in about? I’m want to read the thread you’ve made

Giving away the diaries for free again with orders .. she must be making such a big profit

Reactions: 1
Giving away the diaries for free again with orders .. she must be making such a big profit
Didn’t she say that the diary’s would never be discounted or given away because she knew the value of them??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she say that the diary’s would never be discounted or given away because she knew the value of them??
WWWWWWHAT?! She’s not! Is she??? I can’t believe her 😂😂😂 such bull comes out of her mouth bc she DID say that you’re right! Now she’s u-turning?? She mates with Boris she makes so many u-turns like him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well this is interesting!! Only 41% of her followers are real! “Mass followers” are bots by the way

01D06B74-9EA6-40BE-80BC-A5E06CC4AD02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious!!!!! That’s so funny, does she know you think?? Wonder if she’s thought about that….

Reactions: 2
Gonna be going out of business I feel
Something is definitely going wrong with her businesses. She’s recently registered her step dad as a director on companies house, which suggests he’s had to put some money in to help.

She’s constantly discounting everything, which suggests it’s not selling at full price. Giving products away too - probably because they haven’t sold and they’re at their sell-by date limit / she doesn’t want to pay to store them. Key influencers don’t like her makeup products - Robert Welsh says he hates her bases, and no one on YouTube even seems to mention her makeup products, unless it’s to complain.

As for the “fashion” business - she admitted last year that it’s yet to make a profit. The engagement on the Instagram posts are at absolute rock bottom - no one is interested at all.

So yeah, I don’t think business is doing particularly well at the moment!

Reactions: 8
Something is definitely going wrong with her businesses. She’s recently registered her step dad as a director on companies house, which suggests he’s had to put some money in to help.

She’s constantly discounting everything, which suggests it’s not selling at full price. Giving products away too - probably because they haven’t sold and they’re at their sell-by date limit / she doesn’t want to pay to store them. Key influencers don’t like her makeup products - Robert Welsh says he hates her bases, and no one on YouTube even seems to mention her makeup products, unless it’s to complain.

As for the “fashion” business - she admitted last year that it’s yet to make a profit. The engagement on the Instagram posts are at absolute rock bottom - no one is interested at all.

So yeah, I don’t think business is doing particularly well at the moment!
I've never really got the hype tbh it's a glorified Concealer and the packaging is bulky asf such wastage.

The only makeup artist I've really seen rave about her bases is Stacey Marie but I didn't understand the hype when I got mine to try it's too thick and creases and the shadow formula isn't overly great.

Reactions: 4
I’m not surprised she’s had to discount the palettes, MUA’s have been telling her for ages that they’re too big and bulky but she keeps producing these big massive things you can’t use in your kit!

Reactions: 3
Tbh this kind of aggressive "look at my wealth" tit that the PLouise brand is built on is all very 2015. I think people are wanting something more natural and approachable now, you can even see it in the way makeup trends have gone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.