Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be reading as she showed I think 14 trolley fulls. Looked about 14 boxes per trolley. (14x14=196 boxes) say £25 for a box = £5,000 deduct 50% for overheads cost etc, £2,500 total lol I must be bored haha

Reactions: 1
She must be reading as she showed I think 14 trolley fulls. Looked about 14 boxes per trolley. (14x14=196 boxes) say £25 for a box = £5,000 deduct 50% for overheads cost etc, £2,500 total lol I must be bored haha
I saw that - but it was just a video of her nanna and some trolleys with boxes on… not sure if they’re sold goods or not, but if they are, everything has been on a 50% sale at the moment anyway! 😂 Her orders are also always about 3 months behind because she only has her family working there (she has no PAYE employees according to her accounts). I agree that she reads here because she’s been back to her “stay humble” bragging ways again recently!
Can’t wait to see her accounts when they’re published!

Remember she was best buddies with MM Mitchel? Not sure what happened there. He’s doing well for himself!!!! His products look great. Unlike plouise tatt

Reactions: 3
I’ve just purchased the brow balm 🙈 it’s good for grooming the brows in a direction but it doesn't ‘glue’ them like she says it does. It’s exactly like a Vaseline texture tbh. I also got 4 of the lipsticks/bases whatever she calls them. I’ve only used 1 so far and I have to be honest I really liked it. It stayed on all day long after drinking and eating my meals. I am starting to wonder if this is the end of her though.

I’ve just purchased the brow balm 🙈 it’s good for grooming the brows in a direction but it doesn't ‘glue’ them like she says it does. It’s exactly like a Vaseline texture tbh. I also got 4 of the lipsticks/bases whatever she calls them. I’ve only used 1 so far and I have to be honest I really liked it. It stayed on all day long after drinking and eating my meals. I am starting to wonder if this is the end of her though.
I often wondered was it decent? I think she needs a brand overhaul, it’s all too garish and flashy, which is fine for the likes of Jeffrey Star, caus to be fair, he’s already made his fortune,
but for her it can just look like Barbie make up, and I think she’s missing out on a huge chance to reinvent and make herself known to so many other potential customers!!! Tone it all down Paige, ur life brag and ur garish make up 👋

Reactions: 4
She’s always going on about how she only brings products out if they’re better than anything else on the market, or are cheaper… yet they fail on every one of these points every time, hence why she’s giving stuff away for free / having a sale all the time. Her stuff is just white label crap from China - it says it on the boxes! She likes to make out how much time she’s spent on “developing” the products, when the reality is that she’s just spent a bit of time on the labels!

Reactions: 5
I also find it extremely telling that we’ve never seen any staff in that massive duck-off warehouse of hers, just her family. Are things so bad she can’t pay staff, or is she just too cheap to?
Also her little brother seems to be there all the time, not sure health and safety would love that, and in the last two years none of them have been masked properly.

I also find it extremely telling that we’ve never seen any staff in that massive duck-off warehouse of hers, just her family. Are things so bad she can’t pay staff, or is she just too cheap to?
Also her little brother seems to be there all the time, not sure health and safety would love that, and in the last two years none of them have been masked properly.
She never wore masks, or followed the lockdown rules. She had huge dinner parties at her house with friends and family over lockdown. She had her hair, nails and lashes done throughout too. And I remember at the very beginning of lockdown her giving us a lecture about the importance of following the rules because her mum has been ill and was classed as vulnerable.

Reactions: 6
Yeah did she not visit some old lady in her house when you weren’t allowed to mix. Met her at some coffee shop?

Reactions: 2
F OFF….. she’s put the UNRELEASED Brow Beans palette in the BUDGET BOXES. She’s money laundering. Gotta be. How the hell are you making a new product, not doing a promo, and throwing it in a box that you charge £25 for along with loads of other products? She is HAEMORRHAGING money and products. She’s gonna be bankrupt in five years.

Reactions: 11
F OFF….. she’s put the UNRELEASED Brow Beans palette in the BUDGET BOXES. She’s money laundering. Gotta be. How the hell are you making a new product, not doing a promo, and throwing it in a box that you charge £25 for along with loads of other products? She is HAEMORRHAGING money and products. She’s gonna be bankrupt in five years.
I think you’re underestimating how unbelievably cheap the tit from China is. Personally, I’m not sure who’s be buying a brow palette that has every different shade out there - people will just want to buy their own shade. Plus, she needs to shift a load of other crap that hasn’t sold… so I expect chucking it in the budget box is encouraging people to buy unsold crap and clear out the warehouse - let’s not forget that she’s paying for a warehouse full of rubbish that’s not selling.

Reactions: 6
I often wondered was it decent? I think she needs a brand overhaul, it’s all too garish and flashy, which is fine for the likes of Jeffrey Star, caus to be fair, he’s already made his fortune,
but for her it can just look like Barbie make up, and I think she’s missing out on a huge chance to reinvent and make herself known to so many other potential customers!!! Tone it all down Paige, ur life brag and ur garish make up 👋
its not bad but like I said it deffo doesn’t have the sticking formula that they portray it does. Or maybe I’m not using it properly. It’s really bleeping annoying to use though in that stupid deep tin that’s only half full. It should’ve been in a shallow vaseline tin or something like that

It’ll be very interesting to see her accounts when they come out. Due September. She must have a tit load of money wrapped up in stock and her costs will have skyrocketed with all these crazy products she’s importing from China….. something won’t add up you can bet on it

She’s giving away 10x £100 spend as a giveaway FFS
Yeah I’ve just seen that… except the post she reshared doesn’t say that in the description 😂 Guessing this is another way of off-loading crap that won’t sell. It’s always the “best selling” bases that she seems to be trying to get rid of too!

Does anybody recall when she said her Goal Getter diary will never go on sale. I paid full price and I have just been on the site and now it’s £24! Haha

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.