Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their engagement must be tit. I used to always have the academy and her pop up on my feed but now i never see it, or very rarely. I think the time where the plouise makeup style was on trend has long gone now and nobody is interested in her anymore.

Reactions: 6
I think you’re underestimating how unbelievably cheap the tit from China is. Personally, I’m not sure who’s be buying a brow palette that has every different shade out there - people will just want to buy their own shade. Plus, she needs to shift a load of other crap that hasn’t sold… so I expect chucking it in the budget box is encouraging people to buy unsold crap and clear out the warehouse - let’s not forget that she’s paying for a warehouse full of rubbish that’s not selling.
Her white label products are done in the secret warehouse. One of my friends spotted all the boxes in the corridor and they had her name on. So if she’s buying in bulk, which she would be doing, then they’ll be extremely cheap!

Reactions: 1
Guys! Stop what you are doing, she has brought out a blue version of the diaries haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A girl on Instagram has met Paige and posted a pic of them, Paige looks naff all like the posts she does, she has no top lip in the picture the girl posted!! Plus massive glasses, like…. Come on you’re just a normal girl, no need for the celeb vibe 😂

Reactions: 2
A girl on Instagram has met Paige and posted a pic of them, Paige looks naff all like the posts she does, she has no top lip in the picture the girl posted!! Plus massive glasses, like…. Come on you’re just a normal girl, no need for the celeb vibe 😂
Where’s the post? Who posted it

Her socials are dead! The fashion account doesn’t even bother trying anymore… has anyone else noticed?? Last grid and story post was days ago.

does anyone on here actually have the diary by any chance? I lowkey want it, but idk if I'm being sold a dream here

does anyone on here actually have the diary by any chance? I lowkey want it, but idk if I'm being sold a dream here
I bought mine on Depop because I didn’t want to spend a load of money, its pretty good and I like it, helps me with organisation. I don’t think it’s particularly going to change your life just help you set clear cut goals - you answer questions in it and you can look back to your answers etc. You can definitely track your progress but I don’t personally see it altering anyone’s mindset.

If you want an indepth planner though its really well made, nicely organised and enjoya

she has a lot of supporters on facebook they love her stuff on there one girl has a whole bookshelf full of plousie stuff, a lot of them seem to be young mums which is nice I guess it gives them community lol

• Haha
Mine comes today … I really liked the look of it. I really need to become more organised and I couldn’t find any that were like this. I’ll let you know what I think

What did she think would happen with two dogs that haven’t been done.? I don’t believe for a second that it happened accidental 🙄
I don’t like the witch but to be honest I have frenchies myself and I was told they couldn’t conceive naturally they have to be injected with the man milk so she might have a point but 6 dogs??? Bet her house stinks 🤢 and why bring out a blue diary when NOBODY wants the pink one I mean talk about scraping the barrel of ideas

I don’t like the witch but to be honest I have frenchies myself and I was told they couldn’t conceive naturally they have to be injected with the man milk so she might have a point but 6 dogs??? Bet her house stinks 🤢 and why bring out a blue diary when NOBODY wants the pink one I mean talk about scraping the barrel of ideas
a couple years ago she was in bed with contour and the bedding looked MANKY. It’s was all bobbly and discoloured, and the dog was in the bed with her. Now she’s got that horrible bath in her CARPETED bedroom so you know that’s gonna stink of damp 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Plouise Fashion accounts have now been uploaded on companies house. They made just under £5k in a year.
Still waiting for her other accounts - all under PL Distribution - to be uploaded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.