Plouise #3 Piano key teeth; space raider face; customer service is a disgrace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think they’re really out of touch with both the fashion and the makeup. I’ve said it before but who TF is wearing neon eye makeup? They posted a reel on the Plouise makeup IG yesterday and whilst it showed off their skilled artistry, no-one is going to ask for that unless it was for an editorial piece. Read the market, people are going for natural summery makeup, show how to do fluffy brow videos, swatch the lip products on different skin tones instead of just someone’s fake tanned arm.

Reactions: 13
I just think they’re really out of touch with both the fashion and the makeup. I’ve said it before but who TF is wearing neon eye makeup? They posted a reel on the Plouise makeup IG yesterday and whilst it showed off their skilled artistry, no-one is going to ask for that unless it was for an editorial piece. Read the market, people are going for natural summery makeup, show how to do fluffy brow videos, swatch the lip products on different skin tones instead of just someone’s fake tanned arm.
Exactly so many "gurus" are doing loud looks and it's like umm nah 😐

The things they teach on the VCT course is a joke. They teach technical, which sounds cool but no one asks for it. They teach 50s, Asian bridal, festival…. Things that will be never asked for or rarely asked for. They don’t teach basics.

Side note - when can I start my own thread? I detest a certain YouTuber and she’s literally just posted a video where she says “crazy cracker” because she opens some crackers but it’s a quote from a stand up show where it’s used as a racist slur - this YouTuber is so annoying I need to vent LMAO

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
On the video tutorials where the manager Abi does the voiceover 🤬🤬🤬 she grates on me so bad! Can’t even speak without fumbling over her words and she just keeps rambling on and repeating herself. duck off

Reactions: 3
On the video tutorials where the manager Abi does the voiceover 🤬🤬🤬 she grates on me so bad! Can’t even speak without fumbling over her words and she just keeps rambling on and repeating herself. duck off
I was so annoyed with the quality of one of the courses I paid to be taught how to apply makeup on other people but she did it on herself for 80% of the course, if I wanted to learn how to apply makeup on myself I would gone on YouTube! I wanted my £200 back so bad for false advertisement

Reactions: 4
The things they teach on the VCT course is a joke. They teach technical, which sounds cool but no one asks for it. They teach 50s, Asian bridal, festival…. Things that will be never asked for or rarely asked for. They don’t teach basics.

Side note - when can I start my own thread? I detest a certain YouTuber and she’s literally just posted a video where she says “crazy cracker” because she opens some crackers but it’s a quote from a stand up show where it’s used as a racist slur - this YouTuber is so annoying I need to vent LMAO

You should be allowed if ur an active member

You should be allowed if ur an active member
Can’t see an option. Maybe I’ll ask customer service or whoever they’re called lololol
Thanks though lovely xx

You should see Abi in real life. She’s not ugly whatsoever BUT she does NOT look like her IG pictures.

Can’t see an option. Maybe I’ll ask customer service or whoever they’re called lololol
Thanks though lovely xx

You should see Abi in real life. She’s not ugly whatsoever BUT she does NOT look like her IG pictures.

Screenshot_20210629-180816_Chrome.jpg

Are u looking here

Thanks though lovely xx

I’ve seen her! I recently finished a course there a couple of months back. Some of the artists there are so nice and funny but some of there act like they’ve got a stick up their arse

Reactions: 1
What did you think of Millie?

Yeah there’s not that orange tab. Hmmm. Maybe it’ll show soon. xx

scratch that! Found it! I am such a dork! Thank you darling!
I really liked Millie and lil Abbie. Not a fan of the others tbh! What did you think? Trish I found as fake as anything!

I really liked Millie and lil Abbie. Not a fan of the others tbh! What did you think? Trish I found as fake as anything!
I loved Millie. I’ve seen her since I modelled there you know around the restaurants etc and she’s always been such a sweet girl. Never really had much to do with Trish.

I want to know how to start a thread too.. I can’t see how to do it.. I need to vent on that urban valets weirdo/groomer he makes me ill and no one calls him out on it 🤢

• Heart
I want to know how to start a thread too.. I can’t see how to do it.. I need to vent on that urban valets weirdo/groomer he makes me ill and no one calls him out on it 🤢
You're to new to make one. I'm Vip and I still don't have the option 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.