Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urban Valets has reappeared.. confused as to what she means by he took a full day off to sort her car out? Isn’t that his business.. car valeting?? Unless he took it to the garage for her

Urban Valets has reappeared.. confused as to what she means by he took a full day off to sort her car out? Isn’t that his business.. car valeting?? Unless he took it to the garage for her
Okay lol so he took it to get the alloys repaired. But go and look at his stories, bleeping hell he makes me criiiiiinge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came to post that he's back 😂 I'm sure the other day she put some story up asking if anyone could sort her car out ? I thought there might have been a falling out there

Reactions: 6
Get friends like mine . . Erm you paid him by letting him drive your expensive car around all day you absolute fool

• Haha

Okay lol so he took it to get the alloys repaired. But go and look at his stories, bleeping hell he makes me criiiiiinge

The other day she posted can anyone do my car
I posted on here why isn’t urban man doing it and now he’s done her car

Glad to see you took my advice Paige

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fs why are make up girls getting buzzin over urbanvalets liking their pictures on Instagram 😂 someone stop the lambo, I’m getting out hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just came to post that he's back 😂 I'm sure the other day she put some story up asking if anyone could sort her car out ? I thought there might have been a falling out there
She did put out a beggy post asking for help but clearly no-one responded, so Urban Valets got on the case like the arse-kisser he is.

As Paige says herself, she needs to learn to drive- and park- as she'd wrecked that alloy!

Reactions: 2
Her assistant manager is now leaving Andrew his name is. Makes me laugh how she goes on saying how well she treats her staff and that her academy is not like work and just posts herself in her scruffy living room type office with tit all over the show and all she is doing is singing, dancing, giving orders or filming everyone else working. If this environment was truly as she says it is, her staff wouldn’t drop like flies! Good luck to Andrew cant believe he lasted 2 years!

Reactions: 11
Her assistant manager is now leaving Andrew his name is. Makes me laugh how she goes on saying how well she treats her staff and that her academy is not like work and just posts herself in her scruffy living room type office with tit all over the show and all she is doing is singing, dancing, giving orders or filming everyone else working. If this environment was truly as she says it is, her staff wouldn’t drop like flies! Good luck to Andrew cant believe he lasted 2 years!
I wonder why he’s left

Reactions: 2
Has she really just been on her story saying how much she hates needles... with a face FULL of injected filler?!!
Also, I can now see why she’s been hiding her face on Instagram for a week... her mouth still looks badly bruised. That’s caused by bad injection technique 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she really just been on her story saying how much she hates needles... with a face FULL of injected filler?!!
Also, I can now see why she’s been hiding her face on Instagram for a week... her mouth still looks badly bruised. That’s caused by bad injection technique 😬
She's a joke at this point!

Reactions: 1
Her mum Nicola was a great ICU nurse- wouldn't say she's a great aesthetician judging by the state of Paige's face 😬

All that money and she has the tackiest eyelashes I’ve ever seen 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.