Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robinfly00

Thread suggestion: Plouise, fake teeth, fake bod, fake nose, fake life.

did anyone see her story? Shes using her skincare products with a filter on 😂😂😂 BUT you can see she has had a nose job? Sorry if this is old news but I’ve just seen the cut through her nose!
i will never understand why people put a filter on a skin care video, its the funniest thing! its so bizarre people actually think your skin will be the same after watching a filtered video... its... literally... filtered... ermmm nah i'm ok thanks hun, remember when she was going to come out with a " dog range" just stick with what your good at, which originally was a drag makeup academy, getting silly now. i'd sod the Lambos off, and actually BUY a place for the academy in the middle of Manchester.. more traffic, and people travelling are not going to far out... but hey, i drive a range, not a lambo so what do i know...

Reactions: 12

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
She needs a major rebrand/a designer who isn’t a mate. Her products are dated and tacky imo, doesn’t give impression that they’re for professionals. What’s with the massive F off heart filled with flowers? No MUA is going to carry that around with them
she needs to separate her personal life from her business. The plouise makeup page doesnt look like a brand just a makeup artist page which in my opinion doesnt sell the product very few product shots

• Heart

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Only thing is aliexpress have copied plouise not the other way around. I used to search for ages on aliexpress for the eyeshadow bases but could never find them. They might be better they might be the same but either way paige didnt steal them off aliexpress haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Effort and consistency at money laundering is key babes 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I don't know how she expects people to be so gullible 😂 Most premiership footballers don't have 2 lambos never mind someone who runs makeup courses 🤷🏻‍♀️

Supercars are a textbook example of something that can be used to hold money aren't they really!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I think it’s mega disrespectful. ‘Chloe my PA’ 1. Her sole purpose on this earth isn’t just to be your PA, so why not have some respect and stop belittling the girl and put her proper name in your phone.
2. stop inflating your own ego by labelling her in your phone as PA.
people like Paige don’t realise that PA doesn’t mean slave. OFCOURSE Chloe will run around after her, so would I if that’s all I had to do for my pay check, not exactly work is it. What does ‘my geo’ actually do?! Does she work within plouise or is she just paiges mate, cos the way she fuckin sits there brushing paiges hair you’d think she was the personal slave 🙄
She’s a fucking wank of a woman.

bxiley

Maybe if she stopped giving away thousands and used it to hire more staff, her comments wouldn't be flooded with people asking where their order is and complaining about their terrible customer service.

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
Few things... her fashion line is absolutely horrendous, looks like the clothes you’d wear whilst waking out of a swingers club, buckles on a crop top? Each to their own but naaaaaah.
Luke gives me the ick. What’s with the boomerangs he does with his tongue sticking to the side of his mouth or with his phone in his hand whilst hanging on the edge of a car seat? We all know your family are only dripping in designer because of Paige so stop acting big time...
Her nan and grandad are packing but I don’t think I’ve ever seen her mum helping out? All for the freebies though from glossybox, she seems to just be take take take..
Lastly, UBV needs to give his big fuckin head a wobble. We know he’s got an SVR, nobody gives a flyin fuck. I deffo think he’s shaggin Chloe though she’s the first one to pop up on all of his posts etc 👀
That’s all from me, as you were, Tattlers 👋

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

I can’t believe she’s got the cheek to charge £49 for a pack of 3 plain crop tops that are probably one wear quality!

• Wow

Tarbaby72

Did she even read the last sentence before she posted?
I’ve only just discovered this woman but Jesus, what a narcissist!!!!
And the makeup? She looks like a Bratz doll that’s been left in the sun

• Haha

Sk7663

I genuinely believe she is laundering money through her ‘friends’ businesses. That urban valet. I don’t understand why she’d have the relationship like she does with him if she didn’t need him for something. She obviously pays him to do this which he is happy with. I don’t believe he’s the only company she does this with either... just a thought 👀

• Heart

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
So I see she’s now plugging Rose and Caramel (despite not using tan 🙄)... previously she’s said that BPerfect tan was the best tan and the only one she used... though she never tans. And then she announces she’s collaborating with Rose and Caramel!!
So, she never pushes products on her followers that she doesn’t think are the best... unless she’s making some money out of it?!

But she never tans though ok

• Haha
Paige admit you fake tan she previously admitted to having spray tans
You are not naturally this colour
So she says I don’t tan but can recommend one
There’s no way in hell that’s a real tan unless she’s going on the sunbeds! I’m olive skinned and I’ve lost my tan that I had over lockdown. I’m nowhere near her colour and I’m bloody arab 😂

• Haha

Banny2020

So Tattlers how many of you will be wearing Plouise THashtion tomorrow for Christmas Day? Can just see you all in her belt buckle tops 🥴

• Haha

Banny2020

She spouts so many lies.

She says she came from nothing and was able to buy her mum a house. LIE. Her mum has always married for monetary advantage and PL grew up in a five bedroom house so I have no idea what she's chatting about buying her mum a house when she already had a house.

She has been bankrolled in a huge way by her step-dad. The actual product she makes is horrendous, my friend has the base and it's horrid. It is tacky (sticky) as hell and only useful if you're going to do yourself up like a drag queen every single day.

Her studio looks tacky, totally fitting with her brand and as for the clothes line...

Her makeup is horrendous, the forehead is contoured to buggery, the under-eye area is way too white and she ends up looking like the robot guy from Red Dwarf.

That party she had a few weeks ago with that boy who washes cars, him going on about he just washes cars but he has done alright out of it. Yeah, you look like you have! You're a hanger on and when her bubble bursts, she will drop you.

She is the least humble person out there, that's the problem with people who are new money, no class and they cannot help show off everything they have. Before she got burgled, she was always showing off what she had, where it was..and if you piss the wrong people off, they won't care who is in your house when they turn it over. She did say sh would be going more private as it's someone she knows (does she expect us to believe that someone who follows her insta would go to the effort of tracking her to rob her? It was clearly revenge for something). Since then, she has been as showy as ever, you can see all her "designer" stuff in her walk in wardrobe and she hasn't stopped flashing her cars. I remember when she got burgled and she kept saying "good thing my securiteh are here wiv mehh"..yeah, cos there were a great deal of use when you got done over. Also struck me as weird how she jumped onto insta but didn't think to call the police.
Well said! I genuinely don’t understand how she said ‘I’ve got CCTV and I’ve got the car reg of the robbers and there’s names coming into my inbox by the minute.....’ but no ones even been arrested for it! Shows how much she chats shit!

• Wow

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I’m being serious
Her makeup doesn’t sell out unless there’s a sale
Also there’s never human swatches on the lips etc on the website so there’s no wonder it doesn’t sell out
I think and sadly we will see the downfall of Plouise soon her makeup isn’t selling she doesn’t even stock the morphe stores properly
Hence why she brought out fashion which hasn’t done well
Wake up Paige you need to employ experienced people to grow your luck has ran out...

• Heart

Chocolateorange67

The cancelled collection 😂😂😂
Her website is A MESS
Look at her SPELLING
She’s a chavvy little wench and seriously needs to quit the make up game and go wash cars with her mate...

• Haha