Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
she's so demeaning to her friends :oops: i wouldn't last 5 minutes around her honestly

Anyone see the IG story yesterday? "when you're trying to STAY SKINNY :rolleyes:😂 and you're friends are doing this" then panned to Chloe eating an ice cream....

First of all, I dont think theres a person walking this earth who would call you "skinny" Paige, Chloe looks about half your size and probably has a good metabolism so if she fancies an ice cream on a warm day, why belittle her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Robinfly00

Doesn’t wear tan... 🧐 also why is literally nobody wearing a mask in that bloody warehouse??
cos she drives a lambooooooo, when you pay that kind of money you are just exempt from wearing a mask... the protection comes with the car...

• Haha

Emma3663

I know she’s not an 8 because I have a pair of her jeans in a size 8 (not these 🤣) and I am smaller than her and not had a bbl 😂
There’s categorically no way she’s a size 8 with the width of her hips/bum. And for the fact that EVERY comment I’ve seen about her clothing has said to size up one even TWO sizes. Thing is, she’s only lying to herself - yet another detail to the delusion that is her life.

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
I’ve literally never commented on here before, I’m more of a lurker 🤣 but her gyrating her arse in those velour trackies literally sent me over the edge. Your not a kebab love, even If your arse was made in Turkey! She’s not even doing it to show the clothes she’s just showing off, we literally don’t need to see.
I’ve never been a huge fan of her but she didn’t exactly bother me, but now she just seems a bit desperate and it really annoys me.
There’s definitely an air of desperation lately more than in the past... I’m convinced her sales and engagement is dwindling. She’s constantly begging for likes and follows and is sharing other people’s accounts more, in a bid to get noticed by more people I expect. I don’t know what’s gone on, but something has gone wrong! I’m guessing her latest releases haven’t sold well. She herself also stated that the fashion range hasn’t been very popular either. But she is a complete narcissist... she has to be in everything! I cringe when I see boomerangs / videos of her arse that her “friends” have posted, which are clearly staged. She must be asking them to take the videos “get my arse in!” And filming her “friends” loading her dishwasher/dressing her/putting her shoes on... who the fuck does she think she is?!!

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Eyeshadow all over the top of lash extensions
Horrendous orange “contouring”
Terrible concealer
Foundation so thick it’s cracked around her nose
How can she not be embarrassed?!!

D3AAFA8F-7BD8-48EB-8AFB-F08AA3839051.png

• Haha
  • Wow

B130

If she has enough money to buy a new customised Lamborghini, I’m expecting some big numbers on her accounts this year when she submits them to companies house. If they’re anything like last years figures, I’m calling that some serious drug dealing action has been going on
It’s nice to see she can afford a new lambo but couldn’t afford to send my Black Friday order in decent packaging to keep it protected☺

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Imagine going to the gym and spending ages lying on the floor, trying to bend your legs and body into a specific shape, just to get a boomerang for the gram!

8EF6A164-5587-4DD8-B61B-8FB54FF16387.png

• Haha
Who knew all you have to do to get Luke’s jeans on is lie on a bed and breathe in .... do not move or go anywhere folks ! Even if you are a size 22, size 8 jeans will fit in this position !!

Top tip of the day folks

• Haha

Banny2020

I don’t think she’s got a ‘secret brand’ I also don’t think she’s in a relationship as she always says ‘I don’t post my relationship’ yeah coz you don’t have one! Also this is the girl that openly told everyone she’s just invested so much money back into her business she needs to be careful on what she spends from now on but will all be worth it - yet has just bought a second Lamborghini. If you trust a word that comes out of this girls mouth let me tell you now - you shouldn’t!!!!!

Reactions: 11

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She literally can’t talk with those piano key teeth!!! Have you seen her with her grandad on her story today trying to talk?!! She can’t move her mouth properly at all! She must be fuming!

3E571D97-3B59-4426-BDBA-87F6248E20D1.png
99E418CD-7C05-43DF-9C80-A6F40CD578E5.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Pinkiii2008

Here it is. That guy shared it to his story and it’s still on there

View attachment 317775
Maybe she got a lot of stick in the DMs...
I messaged her anyway, saying something along the lines off 'dunno why you're so shocked when you have 400k followers and post shit like that.. completely natural for people to be curious, if you don't want people to know then don't fucking tag him you twit

• Haha
Hate the way she degrades that "friend" (employee) making her change her shoes, tidy her house, put fuel in her car. Absolute mug.

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Does anyone know if Abi still works for her? She used to work at Illamasqua counter in selfridges but then went to be manager at Plouise. Paige doesn’t follow her on insta and Abi hasn’t posted anything for months. She never seems get recognised or
Mentioned for anything. It’s Asif she was always left out.

also are they currently still holding the makeup courses with everything that’s going on? Because if not, that’s probably why she’s begging because her ££££ will be down loads. Still with lots of out goings etc
Not sure about Abi, but knowing how quickly Paige gets through friends / staff, she probably got out of there.
In terms of teaching courses... you are allowed to teach makeup right now, so there’s absolutely no reason why that would be a problem for the academy. Personally though, I think her makeup style was a trend that’s now passed... even younger girls are now going for the more natural makeup look, natural brows, bit of mascara, glowy skin.... I think the drag makeup look has passed 🤷🏼‍♀️ I might be wrong, but that’s the only reason I can think that her courses aren’t running

• Heart

Nally_taylor

I’d like a tutorial just so I know how to avoid my makeup looking that bad!! Seriously... she must have been NC45 on the face and NC10 under eyes! Ridiculous. Though, one of her MUAs die once tell me that they use NC10/15 concealer on ALL skin tones, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I find it so offensive that all her models are white girls who tan to the extent they look south asian. How can you wear nc45 for pics and take it off and look nc10. It's extremely offensive

Don’t even
I watched that and how she’s like it’s the best base doesn’t crease
My mate has it and I stayed at hers for a night out used it and I’m telling you it creases
So many comments in beauty groups say it creases
It creases so much holy shit i hate it and i bought three!

• Wow

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
When has she ever kept anything secret though? And this persons name just says things like “11:11 make a wish”! I expect if she was in a relationship, the world would know about it.
Unless the person she likes or is seeing is already in a relationship 😩 She's got a thing for Zak the PT but I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend. I'm sure Paige is busy manifesting her away as we speak 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow