Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninetiesbitxh

Giiiirl, you the fuckin FBI?! How on earth did you find that 😂😂😂
Ha!! I found their company number on the website under payments or something like that. And you can search by company no. on companies house.. I was quite pleased with myself though 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9

Ninetiesbitxh

Urban Valets has reappeared.. confused as to what she means by he took a full day off to sort her car out? Isn’t that his business.. car valeting?? Unless he took it to the garage for her

Urban Valets has reappeared.. confused as to what she means by he took a full day off to sort her car out? Isn’t that his business.. car valeting?? Unless he took it to the garage for her
Okay lol so he took it to get the alloys repaired. But go and look at his stories, fucking hell he makes me criiiiiinge

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ninetiesbitxh

New title suggestion: Plouise #3 new teeth, two lambos and Black Friday discounts but still can’t submit her financial accounts

• Heart

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the Robert Welch video where he is talking about buying make up and regretting it? He talks (slags off) the Plouise base in his words “I absolutely hate it”
Yes I’ve seen that. He was spot on about the fact that eyeshadow bases should be different to concealers because the lid and under eye skin are very different, and that her base was trying to be a rip off of the MAC Select Cover Up Concealer. Hers is just cheap crap.
Anyone else notice now none of the BIG influencers have reviewed her Worldie collection?? She would have sent it out to all of them.

Emma3663

Her bragging right now is SO inappropriate and thoughtless. Read the room Paige ffs... there are millions of people who have lost their jobs / businesses and are worried about how they’re going to feed their children and keep a roof over their heads and Christmas... it isn’t the time to be bragging about buying your second Lamborghini. Keep it to yourself for once and ACTUALLY “stay humble” rather than saying you are and showing everyone what you’ve got. Clearly hasn’t learned after being robbed twice either!
I don’t believe in a million fucking years she’s bought that lambs outright. Footballers and celebrities aren’t daft enough to buy cars like that outright 😂 also, where the fuck is she gonna drive that around Denton? Her current lambo isn’t too bad to be fair, but that? Can’t wait until she rips the back bumper off going over a speed bump (genuinely seen that happen with another dickhead in a lambo) 😂😂😂😂😂 or some fucker keys it when it’s illegally parked when ‘your girl Paige’ parks wherever the fuck she wants 😂

DreamyGal

VIP Member
If Plouise reads this I actually have a message for you
I woke up this morning to a message from my friend of don’t go this lash tech clicked on the girls page and she’s deleted it
Why?
She’s only trained in classics but has being doing hybrids Russians and mega volumes on girls untrained and only insured for classics
Her page was always filled with Plouise posts and she believed in the whole manifestation crap she posts constantly
Her reason when asked why she wasn’t trained was Plouise says you don’t need official qualifications for everything as long as you work hard
I’m not aware Plouise has said this about lashes I thought it was just in regards to makeup
However, the point still stands she’s influencing young girls and a girl is suing this lash tech

• Wow
  • Angry

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Queen 😂😂😂 OMG, how is she not embarrassed that she gets her staff to call her queen ffs?!!
And is she’s such an amazing CEOOOOOOOO, why can’t she remember to take some tablets at set times?!! Unbelievable!

• Heart

Winnerscircle

£42 for paper during a pandemic ... I’m out.
Did I miss the feedback on why people thought her £10 base was expensive. I had my popcorn at the ready for the feedback but it never came ???

Has anyone seen the UBV posts? I feel there should be a thread for urban valet man- considering all you see is a Shell garage, his desire to be a drug dealer and a Plouise plug every hour.

#winnerscircle

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Is she laundering money / fake sales?

Tbh anyone could do a wee visual saying they sold this or that.

• Heart

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
I had to check what thread I was on them because I had no idea who I was looking at 😳
Me neither!!!! 😦 Makes me laugh how she preaches about self love when she's changed every part of herself beyond recognition!! 🙄

On a serious note, it is actually quite sad as she was naturally pretty. She looks a thousand times better there than she does now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Boujee_Teaa

Chatty Member
could not agree any more with this! this is my whole point... you are not a distribution centre!! pay someone else to take care of it, whats the point in getting this massive warehouse, and then have no actual system in place?! and have family and friends doing the dispatch hahahahaha she is such a bad dickhead... she's literally showing everyone how much of a MESS the place is... stick to the drag makeup, why rent an academy and do it up ( landlord must be buzzing ) i've said it before but she needs to sell the lambos and BUY an actual academy in the middle of town, she really does not get the money side of things ( investment!) she needs help with it, unless the academy is in denton so its not so obvious its a money laundering place. anyone know where the warehouse is? she must think this is a long time thing bringing this shite makeup out... god help us.

erwww sameeeeee, he's minging, i think luke thinks he's a balllerrrrrr, but he's really just sponging off paige hahahaha so funny to see, erwww

aw that Liam from UBV looks about 55 driving a SVR like its the worlds best car hahahahaha, its honestly the most embarrassing thing. the way he talks about girls... he couldnt pull a girl?! he looks like an egg, and drives a car that you'd think the younger crowd would drive... people that scream the most about something are usually the ones that dont have that... he hasnt got girls around him, he's a fucking minger. good luck keeping up with those car payments hahahahahahahahahahahaha, them trainers, honestly he must be late 40's? WHYyyyyy man, you look a dick!
Hahahahaha yeah that trainer photo ‘when you’re around rich people remember where you came from’ get fucked Liam, don’t need to be rich to have an SVR, just be able to keep up with the finance/lease payments, he’s probs still in his ma’s box room so yano that says a lot 😂 he’s deffo just got a little knob, calling bullshit that he’s got a bird aswell, unless she’s on the plouise payroll that is...

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Ok hold up. She can verbally abuse her ‘girls’ (you ain’t Ru Paul honey) but if someone criticises her she claims she’s being bullied, trolled and everything else in between.
I cannot get on board with this woman’s whole fake persona and shit products. Why don’t more people see through it?

View attachment 304483
Don’t care who my boss is, if they tell me my work is shit I’m walking right out the door. Weather it’s for encouragement or not, making someone feel bad for something they’ve put time and effort into is low. There’s a million ways to encourage people without being nasty about it. All this ‘I don’t beat around the bush’ is another way of saying ‘I’m a bitch’. Ugh could she be any further up her own ass

• Heart

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Sorry, but can’t someone explain what any of this means? Let’s break it down...!

“there will be doubters non-believers and haters and then there is you”
Aside from the fact that there should be a comma inbetween “doubters” and “non-believers”, this sentence doesn’t actually make any sense whatsoever?!! Is it implying that “you” are worse than doubters blah blah blah, or something else?!!

“Focused With Consistent Hustle”
Firstly, why does every word begin with a capital letter... and again, what does this mean?!!

“Imma Goal Getter”
Or
“I’m a goal getter”??

“Become the CEO of your own life”
Isn’t everyone?!! Unless of course you’re under the age of 18 in which case, your parents are in charge!

I don’t even know what this is? Is it a leaflet? A book? Makeup? It’s all such bollocks and so cheap and tacky!!!

C8998B6E-827F-4539-A517-4F1F92CAFFB0.png

• Haha

minniemae92

Course she does 😂 and everyone on this site that has a thread reads theirs too and they’re lying if they don’t !

• Haha

4everb1tchin

But he's been involved in his own scandals ie. Not crediting artists when using their work as inspiration, and let's not forget being pals with Jeffree Star 😳.

That being said; I cant help but like the guy.
Dont agree with a few of the things Mitchell has done (working with J* especially) but he’s 20/21. I honestly think he’ll grow from his mistakes. I can see his brand surpassing Paige’s way before he’s her age (26), stand by for the ‘I discovered him/I turn all my friends into winners’ etc posts and stories