Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Don’t even
I watched that and how she’s like it’s the best base doesn’t crease
My mate has it and I stayed at hers for a night out used it and I’m telling you it creases
So many comments in beauty groups say it creases
It really can do! I'm sick of her saying "it's because you don't pat pat pat" stfu

• Haha
Reactions: 9

iknowevery1

Chatty Member
Plouise fashion is atrocious, the denim looks very stiff and the designs are very 2013 it’s so sad because she could do something really great. I don’t get why they don’t just do what misspap and other Instagram boutiques do.. just Buy from wholesalers and resell the clothes ffs

Ibizagirl_99

She claims to be so supportive etc she’s not publicly congratulated Mmmmitchell on his announcement as he is the new face of a collection for Morphe which is a massive deal. I always think she’s very strange with Mmmmitchell I know she didn’t speak to him for years and seems she has only got back ‘in’ with him to use him for his connections to Morphe. Mmmmitchell stood back for her at the Morphe opening to cut the ribbon instead of doing it together. He is very successful and I feel like Paige is jealous of him kind of a ‘keep your friends close but your enemies closer’ kind of vibe. He is so successful in his own right and will go straight to the top - he’s already nearly there in my eyes. He doesn’t discuss his money and when they did a video together she kind of outed him a bit and how he looks after his family financially etc and he looks so awkward he is cringing! It’s on YouTube if anyone wants to see.
And as if by magic......the public congratulations appears! 🙄 Not that she reads here or anything 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
So my stuff has come... the lipstick feels heavy however the lipstick is pink and the lipliners brown like really dark brown like beef lips

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She mentioned the other day she had sold her Rolex, times must be getting hard, needing to pay the bills...
I don’t know if it’s just me, but does anyone else think she seems to be a lot more beggy lately?? Begging for followers, likes, comments, mentioning brands etc etc.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I can’t see her listed on that company at all
She's probably chatting shit....this secret company maybe she mentored them or something, but the way her accounts read I don't think she's got the spare cash to be investing a significant amount anywhere else

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Get friends like mine . . Erm you paid him by letting him drive your expensive car around all day you absolute fool

• Haha

Pinkiii2008

Find it so strange that shes not posted any before/afters of someone who isnt her for her skincare? Like why would you just buy skincare with no actual push, strange
I totally agree. Like if your skincare range is so great, find some normal people with flaws and do a before & after.. stop showing me your filtered face.. where is her before and afters?! Nowhere

Emma3663

She needs to fucking give it a rest with the fillers, clearly her mum isn’t an aesthetics queen after all! Mum or not, a fully qualified and trusted practitioner will only give what you NEED, not WANT. Her chin looks absolutely ridiculous and is lumpy as fuck.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Her mum Nicola was a great ICU nurse- wouldn't say she's a great aesthetician judging by the state of Paige's face 😬

Ninetiesbitxh

Urban valets has done a kiss arse story saying she paid him £800 for detailing her car. A £5 hand wash is good enough for me 😂

• Haha

Emma3663

Let’s please remember she got sacked from MAC and the copied The Pout Patrol shop to make her own salon the exact same as theirs but it wasn’t as popular at the beginning. Also opening night when she said she had 5 people in her shop - that’s a lie she had a massive party she couldn’t afford and invited people who didn’t even like her to make the numbers up - there was NOT 5 people there!!
I always laugh at that bit on her ‘rags to riches’ story.
‘I was let go by MAC as my style didn’t fit the brand’ there’s no such thing. What’s the real reason you got the sack Paige?

Bailey99

He’s been bragging to loads of girls I know that he made over £150k on the last “guide” he threw together in a day and has it all sitting in a paypal account 🤯 but he could easily be bullshitting because he’s a well-known liar and fraud. He’s probably never heard of an accountant and thinks all that money is his to spend, splashing it all over his story since we know how “humble” he is 😂🙄 hopefully the tax man will be knocking at his door soon

He’s only ever been interesting in using her for followers and to drive business his way. He’s said it himself to loads of people I know and publicly has spoken about her BBL - which surely a “friend” wouldn’t do, never mind how unprofessional that is to discuss his clients in such a vulgar way. More fool her though for trusting him, the truth will come out about him.

Wouldn’t surprise me if he hasn’t already slept with her at least once but isn’t into her. He’s a sleazy guy that fucks and chucks women once he’s done but he’s keeping her in the friend zone or “winners circle” sorry 😂 to make sure he keeps getting all of her young impressionable female followers. Especially because she paints him as being some lovely guy when in fact he’s the opposite. He’s spoken about it a lot, he’s using her and if she had less than 10k followers he wouldn’t be acknowledging he existence let alone sharing her on his stories.
He's said way over £100k to a few people I know too but not sure whether it's all just bullshit knowing what he's like for lying. My friend saw he posted on his story the other day asking for book recommendations because he'd never read a book in his entire life (and he's like 35), but the very next day was saying he was writing his own book!! :ROFLMAO:🙈 He's so deluded, a bit of success has gone to his head and he thinks he's a god or something it's madness.

• Haha

Emma3663

Did she need to show the total tho? 😂 could have just showed the order confirmation the dickhead. When will she realise PEOPLE WITH PROPER MONEY DONT FLEX LIKE YOU ARE PAIGE. You just look cheap and tacky 😩

• Heart

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I am so shocked to see this girl Lucy Dunwoody still works for Paige I remember getting my makeup done at Paiges very first shop when Chelsea Gretsy still worked there, Paige wasn’t in at the time I was there but Lucy was telling me how horrible Paige was and how much she hated working there, how she never paid them on time and how she looks nothing like her pictures on Instagram 😂 they weren’t allowed to take their clients info to do makeup outside of the salon but all the girls would anyway so Paige changed the rules..I’m guessing Lucy is just another arse licker the things she told me about Paige were crazy...
Eeep bet she won’t be for much longer after reading this 😂

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Her grid posts... the verbiage is so obviously regurgitated from some insta self help type pages then peppered with the sporadic use of the word "babe" to "make it her own" :LOL:

Also, they all look like low rent actors who didn’t make the cut as extras in the inbetweeners or something.

B4B8CE76-DAEF-42BD-A470-F7FD74EEA7AB.png

Last edited:
  • Haha