Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I like how she made a racist comment, released a tongue in cheek make up line at said comment- and the proceeds are going to tackling online bullying not a black lives matter charity??
Someone made a comment about how being held accountable isn't bullying and they couldn't be more on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Dontistyi

Just getting the same vibes as she chucks the products into the box like the PLT brand who has sold products at 99% discount/giving £1000+ cash away on Twitter.. what's with all these brands. Someone wrote on Twitter it's all a business strategy to do with loss/finances not just marketing.

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She will solve World Hunger next. Oh and probably find the Coronavirus vaccine
She’s clearly not concerned about covid... she’s been flouting lockdown rules since week 2 of lockdown! Prior to that she was lecturing us all about staying home! But then, why would she be worried about covid? She can just manifest herself and her family better right?!

• Haha

Banny2020

Who picks up a dog in a car park at 9pm on a Saturday night? The breeder who she bought from can’t be legit just dropping you your dog off when you’re done at San Carlo ffs!

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Well said! I genuinely don’t understand how she said ‘I’ve got CCTV and I’ve got the car reg of the robbers and there’s names coming into my inbox by the minute.....’ but no ones even been arrested for it! Shows how much she chats shit!
She chats shit about EVERYTHING!!! There is nothing truthful in anything she says. From finances... coming from nothing... her products being “unique” (it’s an eyeshadow base/concealer/brow pencil hun...they do already exist!)... curing her mum with manifestation... it never ends! Same bullshit, different day

Her last story with her brother rapping in the car. She must love him loads to be filming him while she’s driving and for him to only have his seatbelt across his stomach. god forbid anything happens but if it did she would be saying goodbye to him :( money doesn’t save you from being fucking stupid

Booboo22

I’ve just creased at her stories...she says hope you’re getting in the thestive spirit 🤣🤣🤣 is it the teeth 🙊

• Haha

Amber94

Why’s she literally telling her little brother what to say.. Wierd
Really strange!!!! And asking him if her make up is nice and is she beautiful 😅 wouldn’t mind if he just come out with the comments himself but she forces him to say nice stuff about her ! So self obsessed it’s untrue

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Soooo is she in a relationship or have I misunderstood her post about the flowers? I deffo think there’s something going on with UBV, either that or he’s weirdly obsessed with her
She’s JUST posted on her story (and then deleted it almost immediately!!) that the guy who bought her flowers is her brothers friend, and that she had a substantially higher view rating on that story post than she normally does due to “nosey people” (I think it was something like 30k people viewed it... which is strange in itself considering she has 380k followers! Seems like quite a low number 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Banny2020

When Mitchell was starting out Paige offered him a full time job at her academy but Mitchell was warned strongly against it and he went to Pout Patrol instead. This was the best decision for him and I think he should have stayed away from her permanently since then. As for Jeffree Star I really do think it’s been good for exposure for Mitchell and I do think he keeps him at arms length and doesn’t get involved in the drama which is the best thing to do.

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
The thing is she lash is rated by a lot of people so if we have any lash techs on here I would be interested to hear their pov
I’ve heard (and seen) that their lashes don’t last very long. Watch Paige’s lashes over the next week. They just place huge chunks of lashes on.

SheLash were basically made well known by paying influencers . The Geordie shore lot have all been paid by them.
They're really not very professional - their insta stories make me absolutely cringe with how they act around their clients, who all seem really unimpressed. They act like children.
They allow dogs in their salon which makes me feel a bit sick. Can you imagine if you had an appointment and we’re allergic to /scared of dogs?

They’ve broken lockdown rules throughout and don’t seem to care.

Also, have you seen one of the owners, Heather? Her face looks like it’s made of plastic!!

To sum up - they’re basically the Plouise version of lash techs!

• Wow

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She's a shit friend. Why would she show the back of her head and not tell her how bad those extensions looked 😂
They are so bad!! Why buy extensions that don’t match?!! I’ve seen them all sticking each other’s tape-ins in. She has this girl doing her hair, putting her shoes on, cleaning her house... and she can’t even help her out with her hair ffs?!!

Reactions: 9

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

Bloody hell Paige read the room! some people have lost their jobs, can’t afford to pay their bills or buy food let alone have a second super car sat on the drive!

I’ll just leave this here for anyone who thinks she’s great at makeup 🤡

View attachment 202815
What is this lip liner 😂 and that contour is just a disgrace, this is coming from the queen P Louise here self. I think she needs to start manifesting on how to actually be able to do make up correctly, I bet she is the type that if she had an employee who is better than her at make up (which probably a 5 year old would be) she would sack them so they don’t overshadow the queen and ruin some poor sods ACTUAL talent.