Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
It’s just every day he’s got another business proposition on his story. A lot of ‘someone go London for me and I’ll give you £500’ kind of things going on 😳 what have you got to take to London or pick up for that £500 though?

Hahahahaa 🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s just the glasses to be honest 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t follow him but interesting I still want to know why her and Paige aren’t friends

So she doesn’t fake tan or use sun beds but is going to use a product designed for before use of sun beds/sun exposure
Because you’re totally that colour all year round Paige? Despite saying a year ago you have regular spray tans?!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

a13a17x

93A8886D-475A-44E9-9ED8-7EACAAB55C9A.jpeg

Let us know how you get on!!! This will be interesting!
i totally think she has used the exact same ones as the ali express cus thte are very few shades, and then she has maybe ‘created’ more colours thinking its her own work. even through a smell test she could have just changed the fragrances its so easy to do. i was thinkin of starting my own hair brand im a hairdresses and everyone i spoke to would tell me to get in touch with china and jus change the labels. I WOULD RATHER DIE. the whole point is to create your own not but cheap shit and sell it for major profits. i would be sending people many more freebies too! deep down she must be feeling guilty that people spend so much money on her eli express tat

Attachments

• Wow

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
This annoys me. She’s basically telling all her young female followers that they should aspire to be a wife, and that you should learn how to cook to be a good wife.

D9E182E0-38DC-4E3F-837D-466D37332F72.png

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She thinks it’s her “confidence” that’s caused her to be unrecognisable 😂😂😂
Yeah, ok hun... nothing to do with the gallons of filler then?!!!

8EAB1E4F-4ED1-472B-B2DF-BC7267AAF43C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Humble ... she doesn’t know the meaning of the word.
I also wish she would buy her poor mum some new clothes she’s always in the same designer T-shirt FFS

Winnerscircle

Just doing the lord’s work here and reviewing the skincare for you all 😂😂.

Texture treatment £30.00. Promising glowing skin, gentle exfoliant to reveal your glow “babe”. Truth: it’s a cleanser, not a treatment. It doesn’t contain any acids so dunno what these “exfoliants” are. 3rd ingredient is an SLS, so I’m sure that will reveal DRY skin. Apart from that I’ve got no idea what the other ingredients are, nothing noticeably beneficial to the skin..

The moisturiser £29.00. Is both described as and called a moisturiser so an improvement on the above. Again, nothing noteworthy in the ingredients. I’m no expert but I’m quite sure you could buy this exact thing for a fraction of the price. Contains dimethicone - a silicone, doesn’t agree with everyone’s skin. Contains glycerin as the hydrating element and essential oils. No hyaluronic acid or niacinamide. I can already feel it clogging my pores.

Eye cream £15.00. Supposed to reduce wrinkles (just get Botox like Paige would). Actually contains hyaluronic acid!!!!! But right down at the bottom of the inci list so I will assume a small percentage. Promises peptides but (again whilst I’m not expert) I didn’t see any in the ingredients list? It does contain parabens, silicones, perfume and alcohol. Probably not ideal ingredients for your EYES.

TLDR; don’t believe the hype!!
I had to laugh
“Everyone says it’s sooo affordable”

erm Superdrug offer the same for about £35 for 6 things on there regular offer so I disagree.
So there’s only limited space at the table folks ..... who wants a seat 😂😂😂😂😂

60k to 550k for the UBV man 😂 sounds just as crazy as her Turnover Projections

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
Why is so arsed about fake tan anyway? I dont get it
She wants everyone to believe she's just "naturally perfect" 🥴🤣

Like that hip and waist shape that she got from her BBL 😂 she wants everyone to think she's an olive skinned goddess 🙄

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Why wouldnt she just ignore people ? Searching her own name on twitter to see what people are saying, how embarrassing

Pinkiii2008

Who does she actually think she is??
When was it cool to park in such an unsafe place your car gets REMOVED by the council. Not just a parking ticket, they felt it was that unsafe they REMOVED IT.
Grow up you fucking dosser.

Prettyiconic55

The way she carries on, she acts as if she’s a FTSE 100 CEO. You sell shitty makeup products, lashes and clothes that you can buy on WISH. Why does she feel the need to film every little thing? The affirmation thing she did with that little boy was weird. She only does it for the camera and I don’t know what it’s meant to achieve.
I felt a bit sorry for the boy when he was playing and he shot that plastic guy at that man and the man looked disgusted then totally ignored him.

She is so cringe and OTT fake. She’s the kind of person who believes what she sees on Facebook and on those Whatsapp messages, talking about manifesting stuff and making wishes at times which mean nothing to nobody.

And you can show off how well your training is going without showing off your skimpy knickers and patchy tan 😐

• Sad
I really can’t get over how bad that make up is, it’s like mud on her face and with that filter it looks a million times worse!

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Yep, sounds like Zak's out of the Winners Circle™ now!

Just wondering why she's deleted everything off her Insta? There's only 19 posts on there now, the oldest is from 29th June?
It’s probably because her space raider face is so different from all the filler that no one would recognise her in older photos! If she carries on at this rate, she’ll look like Jackie Stallone this time next year

• Haha

JennyAnfo

If she has enough money to buy a new customised Lamborghini, I’m expecting some big numbers on her accounts this year when she submits them to companies house. If they’re anything like last years figures, I’m calling that some serious drug dealing action has been going on
Maybe the numbers won’t be high... I mean, she’s expecting her closest staff to pay for her skin care products, maybe times are that hard.... 👀