Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyeraye

Her new skin line packaging is basically The Hangover range by Too Faced?? Same packaging sooo original

Reactions: 9

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
So I see she’s now plugging Rose and Caramel (despite not using tan 🙄)... previously she’s said that BPerfect tan was the best tan and the only one she used... though she never tans. And then she announces she’s collaborating with Rose and Caramel!!
So, she never pushes products on her followers that she doesn’t think are the best... unless she’s making some money out of it?!

But she never tans though ok
And she's "always 100% real and transparent babe" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Her secret brand is probably drugs and that’s why it’s so secret🥴
Just been on urban valet mans insta and could he get any further up paiges arse 🤮 just a few things off the top of my head.
-when Paige comments on any of his posts, he pins the comment to the top so it shows first
-went with her to pick her car up and basically got a hard on over picking someone else’s car up
-‘people will never understand I’m the person who buttons P Louise’ what does that even mean
He genuinely thinks he’s something special because he knows her. Can imagine him to be a ‘do you know who I am’ type of person and always name dropping paige asif she’s some a list celeb. Desperation doesn’t even come close
I wouldn’t be surprised if they were a thing but Paige likes her black men so she can continue to be racist whilst saying but I have a black boyfriend

Agreed! I don’t know how it works financially for him as I only know him from doing my make up for years and if I were to see him in the street we would have a catch up kind of thing so not on a level with him where I could or would ask but I would be intrigued to know how it works haha
But he's been involved in his own scandals ie. Not crediting artists when using their work as inspiration, and let's not forget being pals with Jeffree Star 😳.

That being said; I cant help but like the guy.

He accounts show that she pays approx £20k in wages. Though she claims to pay her mum a wage... so I’m guessing that’s the money she gives her. She either has no staff or she’s lying to the tax man
I heard her saying her senior artists were on 70k at the academy. Shes full of shit

• Wow

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Sorry... has she just described her base as “world leading” and “a movement”?!!😂 Oh my god this girl is a joke!!!! It’s a cheap Chinese manufactured concealer ffs!! She’s going on about it being good for the skin!! It says on the box that it shouldn’t be used on the eyes 😂

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I think it shows some form of integrity for any YouTuber to (rightly) call the collection out for the hypocrisy it is, rather than ignoring the elephant in the room. People sitting quietly keeping their thoughts to themselves is why people like PLouise get away with this shit and never hold themselves accountable for their own poor decisions and play the victim.
I will never forget the conversation I had with one of my friends when I was younger, about how he felt about white people using the N word and why it is never ever not offensive.
The subject of the collection is poorly thought out anyway, it’s supposed to be about being cancelled but it’s just apparent ‘quotes’ from social media that have nothing to do with why she received the majority of the backlash. Maybe if it was a collection about turning negative into positive/power then fair enough but she’s just profiting out of playing the victim in something she caused herself.

I’m not sure you can say that you tubers or anyone reviewing her products are just as bad as plouise. That’s like saying that you’re as bad as any rubbish product/company thtabout. It’s their job to review products and give honest opinions. And it doesn’t appear many are giving positive reviews of this latest range either!

Last edited:

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Probably cause he revealed her car registration to the world
Wasn't that Urban Valets? I thought it was him that revealed the reg as the PT didn't post a thing all night- he didn't even acknowledge being at the party on his Insta so she obviously got the hump about that! 😂

I feel like people don't last very long around Paige unless they constantly kiss her arse.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Her last story with her brother rapping in the car. She must love him loads to be filming him while she’s driving and for him to only have his seatbelt across his stomach. god forbid anything happens but if it did she would be saying goodbye to him :( money doesn’t save you from being fucking stupid
Poor child needs to lose some weight, he is way above a healthy weight for his age. He’s a sweet kid but for his own health they need to after him. Sorry if that’s mean

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Who is her old pt? And is that aimed at her or just coincidence? I don’t know a awful lot about her but I watch her stories and I read the comments so I guess I’m intrigued about what really goes on. For instance I seen her story before and this whole time thing that keeps popping up what’s that all about?
She believes that if you make a wish at 11:11, 22:22 etc, that it comes true. She claims to have cured her mum ffs... she thinks she’s Jesus basically.

Who was her old PT? I’ve forgotten what his name was. I remember he was really inappropriate with his clients etc??

• Haha