Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyeraye

Somthing never looks right with the amount of likes etc she has so engagement.
So she has 1.2 million followers on her p Louise makeup page... has launches her new product today and received just over 1500 likes??
Doesn’t seem very good

Reactions: 10

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Imagine teaching kids that the highest achievement in life is driving a custom made lambo not being kind caring compassionate hardworking genuine honest blah blah. Fuck off Paige you scruffy cunt

• Heart

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
It's all she ever says! "Get friends/a brother/a mum like mine..." Shut up, Paige! Your family are obliged to be nice to you (she employs them ALL too, by the way) and all her "friends" are on the payroll! 🙄 The rest of them are just star struck hangers on that make up the 'Winners Table/Circle' (can't remember what she calls them) 🙄

pommybear

Chatty Member
Surely your business isn’t THAT amazing if you’re working every single day and can’t afford to take a holiday or even a day off? That doesn’t sound like it’s that successful to me 🥴

4everb1tchin

Starting to believe her ‘make-up company’ is just a money laundering front because who the fuck is buying all that absolute tat? Also why is she obsessed with getting ‘cancelled’ she’s trying to pull a JH, but what Paige fails to realise unlike JH she’s not relevant AT ALL enough to be ‘cancelled’. It wouldn’t surprise me if she started that ‘exposing’ Instagram herself so she could drum up interested for her dead new collection

Her mums begging video worked and they got sent more freebies. 🙄 it’s almost as if they planned it.
I don’t know why she didn’t just tell her mum to manifest it because that gets you whatever you want 🤣

• Haha
It’s actually embarrassing when she goes on her stories and tries to talk numbers. Does she know the difference between turnover and profit? Turnover means absolutely nothing if your expenses are through the roof. Who is she trying to impress with these numbers? Or is she trying to kid herself into thinking these numbers are real? Also, if she’s projecting to make 55mil next year, why would you be screaming it from the rooftops?? It just shows how much she is ripping people off and charging above the odds for her crap. Itl all come crashing down one day as more and more people start to realise

Banny2020

They didn’t drop out... she opened Plouise with 2 (I think it was 2) other people. One was Karis who now owns Creatives Makeup Academy. I believe they left because they were sick of her shit, but not sure of the details
No you’re mistaken I know who Karis is. This is someone completely different who dropped out and opened her own shop before it even opened. The girl did Asian Bridal.

That base shade on that skin tone?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Winnerscircle

See that YouTuber is also just as bad! She’s profiting, off plouise profiting off a scandal. So she’s no better. That video is for pure clout and views which equals money. So bit of pot kettle black in a way
Have you watched it ?
I kinda disagree. She’s a you tuber commenting on something.
Plouise has tried to deny responsibility for her shady behaviour last year by monopolising on her product at the same time. Kinda uncool... in fact it is uncool

• Heart

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

Would love to see the rest of her “house” I think the reason she only shows her fancy bedroom off and nothing else Is because it’s the only room in the house that has anything in 😂 I can just imagine the other rooms to be empty shitholes with all her tatt thew in there
And because she’s still trying to convince people that she “moved out of her house in less than an hour” after her so called robbery. Ok hun😂

Somethingandnothing

Why does she need to post all her messages with people?!
Her friends must message her being wary of what they say cus she has a tendency of posting every single message 😂 some, if not most of her friends, probably say things kissing her arse on purpose knowing she’ll post them and gain some short-term popularity. Think she does it as well to say to us “look I do have friends” you don’t Paige, you really don’t x

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s got a ‘secret brand’ I also don’t think she’s in a relationship as she always says ‘I don’t post my relationship’ yeah coz you don’t have one! Also this is the girl that openly told everyone she’s just invested so much money back into her business she needs to be careful on what she spends from now on but will all be worth it - yet has just bought a second Lamborghini. If you trust a word that comes out of this girls mouth let me tell you now - you shouldn’t!!!!!
I agree. Isn’t a humble bone in her body. She loves people knowing what she’s doing with her money. I think she just likes people speculating

Madison98

Is this Zak who works for or did work for Tyler? The one everyone tore to shreds over his attitude and treatment of women in his gym?
Yeah, that Zak he used to work for Tyler at Real Life. My friend is close with his ex Heather and he treated her so badly, like awful. Then has the cheek to bad mouth her to any girl he’s speaking to for pity, he’s a manipulative liar. He tells girls (and has posted on his stories saying) he’s never been on holiday or gone abroad in his life so they feel sorry for him but Heather took him to Paris for his 30th birthday years ago! 🙄 it’s like Plouise saying she’s from a council estate when we all know she lived in a 5-bed family home, why lie?! 🤷🏾‍♀️ Everything he says on Instagram is bullshit. The way he speaks about girls in real life is disgusting and the opposite of the image he puts out on his Instagram. He’s one of those who slides in your dms and turns nasty if you don’t entertain his sleazy messages, even if you have a bf he’s not arsed. That’s why he goes for young girls because he thinks they’re all so easily impressed by him that they’ll do what he wants. The fact he makes his money from girls who think he’s trustworthy or actually cares about them makes it even more messed up.

• Sick