Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Okay so this top doesn’t fit properly and it is clearly obvious she doesn’t fit in it, hardly a good advertisement for her clothes
Also she’s stopped promoting Zak now

Okay so I was intrigued by this collection she’s launched
For the ‘worldie’ collection I.e you get brushes palettes and 2 lip kits
It’s £130

However if you bought the same items it’s £97.50

So you’re paying £32.50 for a suitcase that is bulky and you probably won’t be able to use

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Banny2020

Her assistant manager is now leaving Andrew his name is. Makes me laugh how she goes on saying how well she treats her staff and that her academy is not like work and just posts herself in her scruffy living room type office with shit all over the show and all she is doing is singing, dancing, giving orders or filming everyone else working. If this environment was truly as she says it is, her staff wouldn’t drop like flies! Good luck to Andrew cant believe he lasted 2 years!

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Find it so strange that shes not posted any before/afters of someone who isnt her for her skincare? Like why would you just buy skincare with no actual push, strange

Ibizagirl_99

"Guys we're working endlessly to get these orders out...."

"Guys we'll be here till at least 10pm tonight..."

Only because you're too tight to hire packing staff!! All that extra work and she hasn't got any extra help- it's not like she can't afford it!

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Why has she ALWAYS got a sale on everything?!! She’s got 70% off even her brand new range! Clearly things aren’t selling well. She’s seemed pretty desperate and beggy this year, asking people to follow all use accounts, like every post, comment on everything... and the constant sales too...

• Heart

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Hopefully she’ll rethink her over sized bulky plastic packaging and Chinese manufacturer use after she’s watched the documentary

88A37B0B-2137-48F6-8579-715568FD5F3E.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10

kkkkkkkk

i followed her for a bit until the jeans story the other day. i just couldn’t cope like girl put ur own clothes on 😩😩😩 i’m a girl with a fat ass and other than a wetsuit i can safely put all my clothes on mysekf because i buy sizes that fit me...

JennyAnfo

She commented on Lamborghini Birmingham’s post saying ‘it’s not often people look after me’ and I think that’s such a rubbish thing for her loyal customers to see.

• Wow

Robinfly00

Ha, yet she’s got her nan, mum abs probably the rest of the family in to do it instead 🙄

wouldn’t touch her products with a barge pole
I wouldnt either, She’s giving the acid paints out Cos no fucker wants them 😂 if I recieved something and she’d given acid paints for free I’d think get rid of your own rubbish!!! 🤣
She thinks she’s this amazing, giving woman, when really she’s an actual embarrassment to the place.

• Haha

Robinfly00

😂 those diaries are honestly the most horrendous thing I’ve ever seen, it would fill your bag before you’ve even put your phone in it. She really thinks she’s this influentional talker 😂 then goes common as muck in a second. Honestly she’s hanging.
That Danielle is the funniest one there, she’s had some massive glow up hasn’t she 😂 the amount of cement in that face; hair extensions... hanging! Again, think she’s a designer but isn’t... it’s all the shit you find in the Argos book in when you were 5 and wanted makeup... polly pocket makeup is alittle more luxury.
Made in China haha, she loves secret warehouse, who do the lot for her. and has no clue what the fuck is is in those products. Imagine being known for being a makeup academy and then open a distribution centre...and fuck makeup off... the fucking brains of a thick twat. She needs a decent investor to come in and sort it out. She will crash and burn when the money laundering comes out. Surely her brother lukehhh can’t be a drug dealer, he looks a right fucking melt... erwwww, vom

• Haha

Skyeraye

I don’t have a sibling but is her relationship with her brother normal? Like the text she has put up on her stories etc 😕😕

• Sick
  • Heart

sunshine___20

She thinks that’s what rich people do. She’s so cringe but can’t see what a joke she is that everyone around her is someone she is paying. Has anyone ever seen her with friends she’s not paying?
Came on here to post the make up pics but I see we all saw them 🤣 How can she look at that in photos or her own filtered videos and think that’s acceptable for her “brand”.
The make up, someone tying her shoes and some like girl having to pull her jeans up for her.
WTAF??

I’m now thinking Plouise is a cult.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that video. Honestly can't imagine ever asking someone (member of staff or not) to pretend to struggle pulling up a pair of jeans I could easily pull up myself just so I can get my bum out on instagram. It's sad that she thinks that's impressive or sexy or what? Im not really sure what she's going for with that one to be honest but it was uncomfortable to watch. And her PA or employee is just embarrassing herself by going along with that, if I was friends with her i'd be having a word. Imagine if it was a man having someone film his PA pulling his pants up over his bare arse cheeks on insta - they would be torn to shreds.

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Just getting the same vibes as she chucks the products into the box like the PLT brand who has sold products at 99% discount/giving £1000+ cash away on Twitter.. what's with all these brands. Someone wrote on Twitter it's all a business strategy to do with loss/finances not just marketing.
100% her ‘cancelled’ collection is only now selling because it’s in the sale, I don’t think her business was doing well nothing ‘sold out’