Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
She’s an odd one. She went on Nova and appeared on all their socials when they first announced the pregnancy, gained a decent following on Instagram as she was tagged in Nova posts. Then she removed a ton of followers, went private (even though she’d had public profiles for years to promote her pole dancing) and seems to alternate between featuring on PJ’s socials versus not at all.
---

Checked and he’s still following Stefanie and Kelly. Kelly’s also on the back of the scooter on his stories today. He’s not however following Kelly’s long term partner up in Belfast.
He was following him up to recently. I wonder is Kelly still with the guy in Belfast

Reactions: 2

Swordshead

Wow! 🤯 For some reason I thought she had another bf up north not that he had another gf!!! Not being funny but both the girls look like they should be together 😂 He must have something going on to keep two on the go 😅

Ah yes, they were on/off for over ten years and the last online interaction was when she went up north while pregnant to see him.

I can imagine his ex-wife would be eager to distance herself from all this, it's madness. Can't lie - the thoughts of those babies in that household with all these hypersexual dynamics going on just hasn't sat right with me at all throughout the weekend. It would make you very uneasy.
I’ve read this whole thread and while I’m quoting you, it’s just because you’re the most recent person to respond on it, not having a go at you in particular but do have some issue with what you said that I want to pick apart -

Polyamory is actually an extremely ethical practice, being open and communicative with partners about struggles with monogamy instead of cheating should be seen as a good thing. Some people are able to do monogamy which is great, good for them. Some are not, and if they can find people who are open to polyamory to have relationships with who get along great, then it can be life changing.

Polyamory is also not about group sex, nor is it typically hyper sexual. I know PJ’s partner is a bdsm model etc, but that doesn’t mean that everything revolves around sex and bdsm in a house day to day to the point where 7 month old kids are exposed to it. They are just normal people who have the capacity to love each other and share their lives with other people also. Why does everyone think it’s about sex instead of companionship and company? That’s a reflection on yous not on them.

The attitude is very narrow minded in general around the topic in this thread, and I wish I was more surprised at it.

2bornot2b

I notice polyam has been removed from all his social bios. 🧐🧐🧐
With all his struggles over the last few years, I honestly think he's more vunerable than ever at the moment.
---
And yes, reading back, the poly thing is new. How the fuck would Stefanie know hes always been poly, they are only friends the last 3/4 years. As I said before, we have a mutual friend. He was with his ex wife for 14 years and while their marriage was short, they have always been extremely close, and she would never have said he was poly.
Interesting that it has been removed. I'd say hes getting comments on it from everyone, especially with the pregnancy.

Have your opinion, but that girl's public Instagram content is definitely hypersexual and personally, I would feel really uneasy at the thought of infants being exposed to that. Those kids are featured in her Instagram photos literally right next to her BDSM shots. You might say it's an ethical practice but posting babies next to highly erotic images, and alluding to engaging in kink with their Dad, doesn't sit right with me. Nor with many of PJ's former friends and acquaintances who are deeply worried about it all, as many have confirmed here.
While I understand your distaste for her posting pics of their kids on instagram considering PJ doesn’t and his primary partner’s instagram is private, I just don’t understand how you can suggest that it creates hyper sexual dynamics in the household and how it makes you uneasy.
The pictures are all clothed, totally PG like many households the parents have sex every day, does it make the dynamic in their household hyper sexual? Or is it just cos they’re polyamorous you think that? Or just cos the gf is a bdsm model? Do you think the babies can tell she poses half naked as work even when she’s sitting around fully clothed and having conversations?
I also haven’t seen her allude to engaging in kink with their dad at all, so is that you assuming or have you evidence of it? And even still most couples partake in kink, I don’t see how the babies would pick up on that.

And the “he said, she said” situations and confirmations on here are, as you well know, hearsay and anonymous drivel.

Reactions: 1

Mullou3001

OK just me then 🤣🤣 maybe I am biased against her because I feel like she took advantage of him when he was vulnerable.
Only cause I love pj myself 🤣
I’d like to think with her knowledge/career that she is well equipped to understand PJ and the complexities that his mental health could bring.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
But it's not about her , she had a question box up , someone asked and she shared it and answered it, should have just left it and not answered she knew it would get her engagement

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Just brought it to everyone's attention and now everyone is talking about it when no one did before , now he's removed the poly from his bio so he's obviously getting a lot of messages and questions

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
He is not posting a lot of content with his baby momma. Are they technically in a relationship?
---

Does anyone follow her Instagram account?
I follow her on insta, she doesn’t post him much either, booked flights yesterday for the 4 of them, her, PJ and the two babies to go to the states. But she doesn’t really post him, I see more of the other guy she’s seeing up in Belfast

• Wow

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
OK just me then 🤣🤣 maybe I am biased against her because I feel like she took advantage of him when he was vulnerable.
Only cause I love pj myself 🤣
I have to say I feel the same.
I don't know a whole lot about polyamorous people but surely if you are as vulnerable as he is then this lifestyle shouldn't be encouraged???