Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roo689

VIP Member
Did anyone read his book? Just wondering how much he divulged about his relationship status
I did. He just said he always struggled with monagamy and commitment so when he met Kelly she opened his eyes. He was married for years. I smell bullshit. His harem are all 15 years younger than him too coincidentally

Reactions: 5

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
She’s with another partner in Belfast this weekend, can’t say I understand it each to their own I guess but when twins are born, what happens then

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
He can thank his BFF stef for that! She did not have to post that question she did it for her own page and now pj is feeling the aftermath

smaiseysmoo

This is the wildest thing ever! Stephanie Preissner just confirmed on her stories that PJ is polyam. Always been a big fan of his, can’t help worry he will end up hurt.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
This is the wildest thing ever! Stephanie Preissner just confirmed on her stories that PJ is polyam. Always been a big fan of his, can’t help worry he will end up hurt.
Genuine question...why would he end up hurt?
If he has chosen to be in a poly relationship and is fully aware of what it entails?

Reactions: 4

2bornot2b

Anyone else think the whole poly thing will go out the window when the kids are born....honestly who would have the time or energy, especially with twins. Seems mad to be open about it now when babies are well on the way

roo689

VIP Member
Metamour - someone who is a polyamorous partner's partner, that they have no romantic relationship with. This can be their partner's other girlfriend or boyfriend or their partner's spouse.

I had to google it, now me and my browser history need to be scrubbed clean.
So she’s saying she’s only shagging pj I guess. Thanks for the investigation. She could have just said Kelly 😂

• Haha

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Who’s Kelly? Just figured out who she is!
Kelly’s the mother to his twins, partner and assumed fiancée? She’s been shared on his Instagram stories wearing an engagement ring twice now.

Wow! 🤯 For some reason I thought she had another bf up north not that he had another gf!!! Not being funny but both the girls look like they should be together 😂 He must have something going on to keep two on the go 😅
Suspected that this has ended as PJ no longer follows the boyfriend in Belfast, nor does he follow PJ. He doesn’t seem to be in the picture since the twins were born.

Reactions: 3
Pjs gfs instagram use to be public and she was seeing PJ and another man (possibly a third as well but was hard to tell he could have been a good friend) all at the same time judging by photos (I went for a nose a few times), I was telling my other half after Pj announced his gf was expecting twins. No judgment from me what ever floats your boat and all that.

• Wow

RALN

I always liked PJ.

I'm a big champion of Irish talent and he's had his struggles.
Maybe I'm behind with the times but I just find the poly thing weird... them having it in their bio and her pregnant. I dunno 😕
I completely agree i like him but this is just putting me off him a bit

I don’t know the ins and outs but I assume there is an agreement when in that kind of relationship regarding using protection outside primary relationship. Again total assumption!!
I would imagine so too but protection fails sometimes too! My own mind would have me tortured honestly 🙈