Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
OK just me then 🤣🤣 maybe I am biased against her because I feel like she took advantage of him when he was vulnerable.
Only cause I love pj myself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

RALN

Picking up on the discussion of 'Polyam' PJ

So PJ is having twins and has Polyamorous in his Bio and was seen on a dating app.

Screenshot_20230412_130550_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_130702_Chrome.jpg

I personally because his GF is poly he now is too. She will be dating others so he may aswel too?

Last edited:
  • Wow

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I think this poster is referring to the guy in the North
Ah yes, they were on/off for over ten years and the last online interaction was when she went up north while pregnant to see him.
Yes can confirm this also. He remained very good friends with his ex wife, but even that relationship has become strained. Which is a shame because they were the best of friends
I can imagine his ex-wife would be eager to distance herself from all this, it's madness. Can't lie - the thoughts of those babies in that household with all these hypersexual dynamics going on just hasn't sat right with me at all throughout the weekend. It would make you very uneasy.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I spotted babymama now has an Amazon wishlist for the babies in her instagram profile... Bit saucy imo

• Wow

JillZarin

Chatty Member
What's going on with PJ? He had a story up about getting rid of a narcissist in his life and the next one is to apologise about his Vicar St shows being cancelled....

Reactions: 2

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
It's not really any of her business to be putting it up though , no need for it , it had nothing to do with her

And I suppose you would have to wonder are the twins even his!
That’s what I said to my other half only came up in conversation because he listens to PJs radio show in the mornings heading to work and he mentioned to me about the twins and I then told him about her seeing other people.

FionaHiggs

Polyam PJ 🤣. He’s being taken advantage of says she who’s never met the man. However, I’m firmly believing this. I wonder who the third wheel in the relationship is?
---
Picking up on the discussion of 'Polyam' PJ

So PJ is having twins and has Polyamorous in his Bio and was seen on a dating app.

View attachment 2094826

View attachment 2094827

I personally because his GF is poly he now is too. She will be dating others so he may aswel too?
Thanks for setting up for fear of derailing the other thread.

roo689

VIP Member
Stefanie preissner has an interview up for her subscribers with pj and the partner. I’d never pay to listen to that idiot though 😂

roo689

VIP Member
She hasn't featured on his insta since before the twins arrived and they were together for quite some time
Maybe taking about the ex wife? They were so close as friends even she is in his book dedications.

He had a thing with Joanne mcnally after his separation that didn’t end well. Not sure if that when his commitment thing happened

• Wow

2bornot2b

Pjs gfs instagram use to be public and she was seeing PJ and another man (possibly a third as well but was hard to tell he could have been a good friend) all at the same time judging by photos (I went for a nose a few times), I was telling my other half after Pj announced his gf was expecting twins. No judgment from me what ever floats your boat and all that.
I noticed this too a while back. The polyam description was removed and profile went private when the pregnancy was announced. Defo looks like a few partners from what I could tell. He must be the same so must work for them? It has to have been a conscious move to re-insert the polyam description here so they must be fine with it being out there?

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I think he is very vulnerable and easily influenced. We have a mutual friend and he has left a lot of lifelong friendships fall by the wayside since he met Kelly
I know this to be true too. A friend of a friend would have been really close with PJ and his ex-wife and is absolutely stunned at what PJ’s life has morphed into in the last couple of years. He’s become totally unrecognisable. The struggles with monogamy are news to those who knew him and his ex-wife too. There was never any infidelity there at all.

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I'd say they are being careful about posting each other, he normally only posts her when he has a few drinks on board. I don't think the big pregnancy reveal on the radio was his idea either, that's not his style at all.
The guy up North is the guy shes been with for over 8 years. He's poly too.