PJ Gallagher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picking up on the discussion of 'Polyam' PJ

So PJ is having twins and has Polyamorous in his Bio and was seen on a dating app.

Screenshot_20230412_130550_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230412_130702_Chrome.jpg

I personally because his GF is poly he now is too. She will be dating others so he may aswel too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Thanks for making it!! Was a big fan of his. But it’s sooooo transparent that he’s only doing this for his 32 year old poly girlfriend. Never a whiff of it before!!!! Surely this isn’t going to end well for him

Reactions: 5
Thanks for making it!! Was a big fan of his. But it’s sooooo transparent that he’s only doing this for his 32 year old poly girlfriend. Never a whiff of it before!!!! Surely this isn’t going to end well for him
It's not going to end well. Is his gf famous or known or is she just an average Joe (like me)

Polyam PJ 🤣. He’s being taken advantage of says she who’s never met the man. However, I’m firmly believing this. I wonder who the third wheel in the relationship is?
---
Picking up on the discussion of 'Polyam' PJ

So PJ is having twins and has Polyamorous in his Bio and was seen on a dating app.

View attachment 2094826

View attachment 2094827

I personally because his GF is poly he now is too. She will be dating others so he may aswel too?
Thanks for setting up for fear of derailing the other thread.

Reactions: 2
I always liked PJ.

I'm a big champion of Irish talent and he's had his struggles.
Maybe I'm behind with the times but I just find the poly thing weird... them having it in their bio and her pregnant. I dunno 😕

Reactions: 8
I always liked PJ.

I'm a big champion of Irish talent and he's had his struggles.
Maybe I'm behind with the times but I just find the poly thing weird... them having it in their bio and her pregnant. I dunno 😕
I completely agree i like him but this is just putting me off him a bit

If she is polyamorous might there be a possibility he is not the father of the twins she is expecting? I know because she is poly doesn't mean she is actively with more than one partner at all times.

Reactions: 4
If she is polyamorous might there be a possibility he is not the father of the twins she is expecting? I know because she is poly doesn't mean she is actively with more than one partner at all times.
I don’t know the ins and outs but I assume there is an agreement when in that kind of relationship regarding using protection outside primary relationship. Again total assumption!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know the ins and outs but I assume there is an agreement when in that kind of relationship regarding using protection outside primary relationship. Again total assumption!!
I would imagine so too but protection fails sometimes too! My own mind would have me tortured honestly 🙈

I’m feeling sorry for PJ. I think he’s had a rough time with his mental health, obvs fallen for this American Kelly & twins now on the way & she’s def said they are both going to be polyam…. Sounds like a recipe for a disaster. And PJ will be the worse off. I think PJ is a genuine nice person. Hope he doesn’t get hurt.

Reactions: 18
Pjs gfs instagram use to be public and she was seeing PJ and another man (possibly a third as well but was hard to tell he could have been a good friend) all at the same time judging by photos (I went for a nose a few times), I was telling my other half after Pj announced his gf was expecting twins. No judgment from me what ever floats your boat and all that.

• Wow
She’s with another partner in Belfast this weekend, can’t say I understand it each to their own I guess but when twins are born, what happens then

Reactions: 4
And I suppose you would have to wonder are the twins even his!
That’s what I said to my other half only came up in conversation because he listens to PJs radio show in the mornings heading to work and he mentioned to me about the twins and I then told him about her seeing other people.

Reactions: 1
Stefanie preissner has an interview up for her subscribers with pj and the partner. I’d never pay to listen to that idiot though 😂

Pjs gfs instagram use to be public and she was seeing PJ and another man (possibly a third as well but was hard to tell he could have been a good friend) all at the same time judging by photos (I went for a nose a few times), I was telling my other half after Pj announced his gf was expecting twins. No judgment from me what ever floats your boat and all that.
I noticed this too a while back. The polyam description was removed and profile went private when the pregnancy was announced. Defo looks like a few partners from what I could tell. He must be the same so must work for them? It has to have been a conscious move to re-insert the polyam description here so they must be fine with it being out there?

I’m feeling sorry for PJ. I think he’s had a rough time with his mental health, obvs fallen for this American Kelly & twins now on the way & she’s def said they are both going to be polyam…. Sounds like a recipe for a disaster. And PJ will be the worse off. I think PJ is a genuine nice person. Hope he doesn’t get hurt.
This 100%.
I think he's very vulnerable in the last few years, I have a mutual friend with him and he's become very distant from a lot of his lifelong friends. I think Kelly is in a long term poly relationship with another guy and initially PJ was in her 'polycule' but he wasn't poly himself. Now, he suddenly is poly and from what I know he is the furthest from poly you could ever be. I really hope things work out for him, esp with 2 babies on the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is not posting a lot of content with his baby momma. Are they technically in a relationship?
---
He is not posting a lot of content with his baby momma. Are they technically in a relationship?
Does anyone follow her Instagram account?