Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martha82

Chatty Member
I’m feeling sorry for PJ. I think he’s had a rough time with his mental health, obvs fallen for this American Kelly & twins now on the way & she’s def said they are both going to be polyam…. Sounds like a recipe for a disaster. And PJ will be the worse off. I think PJ is a genuine nice person. Hope he doesn’t get hurt.

Reactions: 19

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I’m feeling sorry for PJ. I think he’s had a rough time with his mental health, obvs fallen for this American Kelly & twins now on the way & she’s def said they are both going to be polyam…. Sounds like a recipe for a disaster. And PJ will be the worse off. I think PJ is a genuine nice person. Hope he doesn’t get hurt.
This 100%.
I think he's very vulnerable in the last few years, I have a mutual friend with him and he's become very distant from a lot of his lifelong friends. I think Kelly is in a long term poly relationship with another guy and initially PJ was in her 'polycule' but he wasn't poly himself. Now, he suddenly is poly and from what I know he is the furthest from poly you could ever be. I really hope things work out for him, esp with 2 babies on the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
I really like PJ, In fact I am a huge fan, have seen him many times live over the years. The first time I heard anything about poly was stef using it for bait in her stories yesterday. I would be worried for him, having suffered and been treated for my own MH , I said to my husband after listening and watching all the interviews that he has done over the last few months that he actually sounds a bit manic, like he's gone from one extreme to the other in the space of a few weeks and its obviously the medication talking. I remember being like that myself when I got my meds right finally, I thought I was ok but looking back , now that I am actually "better" I can see how unwell I still was at that time and thats what it looks like what is going on with PJ to me.
It seems like this one has swooped in and he's gone along for the ride, He has always spoken about his distain for kids, and now twins? How does he even know the kids are his? I would be worried this one is just taking advantage of someone who is not in their right mind the last while
His previous marriage was not open or poly from what I know, and they were together a very long time before being married.

Of course none of this is based on facts I don't know him in real life , only what I see from listening to him on the radio and Instagram over the years

Reactions: 11

martha82

Chatty Member
How would you have the time to be riding a bdsm model? And your fiancée? And have a radio show every morning? With TWINS
it’s bad enough trying to have enough sex to please my husband without having to ride someone else ffs. And I don’t have 7mth twins 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Badirene

VIP Member
What’s a meta in this case? God I’m old 😂
Metamour - someone who is a polyamorous partner's partner, that they have no romantic relationship with. This can be their partner's other girlfriend or boyfriend or their partner's spouse.

I had to google it, now me and my browser history need to be scrubbed clean.

• Haha

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
Anyone else think the whole poly thing will go out the window when the kids are born....honestly who would have the time or energy, especially with twins. Seems mad to be open about it now when babies are well on the way
How does it work after kids?? Like does she say good luck PJ with the twins for the weekend I'm off out with my other fella?
That can't be good for anyones mental health

2bornot2b

Came on here to say this too...really thought having 2 infants would put a stop to the poly thing. I sound old but have small children myself and am flabbergasted they find the time tbh

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Why shouldn't it be encouraged?
As I said I don't know a lot about polygamy.
But I would have concerns around someone as vunerable as PJ being in a polyamorous relationship.
You would need to be very mentally strong to share your partner with someone who you love and have clear boundaries.
God bless him he seems like someone who has spent a lot of his life lost and searching for love and validation.
My opinion obvs.

Reactions: 9

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I’m no prude but I honestly think it’s totally unethical, do you not lose the right to be at this shit when you have two little babies under your roof? Stunned that he has spoken at length about his own dysfunctional childhood and now enacting the very same for the twins.

ETA: Kelly culled hundreds of followers when she was still pregnant, presumably to protect the twins’ privacy, yet the girlfriend has posted public photos of their kids back on Valentine’s Day. The girlfriend also describes herself as a “sex positive kinkster” and has photos of herself in fairly hardcore bondage/fetish attire. Sorry but I’ll never, ever think this is ok for children to be exposed to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I always liked PJ.

I'm a big champion of Irish talent and he's had his struggles.
Maybe I'm behind with the times but I just find the poly thing weird... them having it in their bio and her pregnant. I dunno 😕

Reactions: 8

roo689

VIP Member
How would you have the time to be riding a bdsm model? And your fiancée? And have a radio show every morning? With TWINS

Reactions: 8

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
I’ve read this whole thread and while I’m quoting you, it’s just because you’re the most recent person to respond on it, not having a go at you in particular but do have some issue with what you said that I want to pick apart -

Polyamory is actually an extremely ethical practice, being open and communicative with partners about struggles with monogamy instead of cheating should be seen as a good thing. Some people are able to do monogamy which is great, good for them. Some are not, and if they can find people who are open to polyamory to have relationships with who get along great, then it can be life changing.

Polyamory is also not about group sex, nor is it typically hyper sexual. I know PJ’s partner is a bdsm model etc, but that doesn’t mean that everything revolves around sex and bdsm in a house day to day to the point where 7 month old kids are exposed to it. They are just normal people who have the capacity to love each other and share their lives with other people also. Why does everyone think it’s about sex instead of companionship and company? That’s a reflection on yous not on them.

The attitude is very narrow minded in general around the topic in this thread, and I wish I was more surprised at it.
Have your opinion, but that girl's public Instagram content is definitely hypersexual and personally, I would feel really uneasy at the thought of infants being exposed to that. Those kids are featured in her Instagram photos literally right next to her BDSM shots. You might say it's an ethical practice but posting babies next to highly erotic images, and alluding to engaging in kink with their Dad, doesn't sit right with me. Nor with many of PJ's former friends and acquaintances who are deeply worried about it all, as many have confirmed here.

Reactions: 7

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I notice polyam has been removed from all his social bios. 🧐🧐🧐
With all his struggles over the last few years, I honestly think he's more vunerable than ever at the moment.
---
And yes, reading back, the poly thing is new. How the fuck would Stefanie know hes always been poly, they are only friends the last 3/4 years. As I said before, we have a mutual friend. He was with his ex wife for 14 years and while their marriage was short, they have always been extremely close, and she would never have said he was poly.

Last edited:

martha82

Chatty Member
I really like PJ, In fact I am a huge fan, have seen him many times live over the years. The first time I heard anything about poly was stef using it for bait in her stories yesterday. I would be worried for him, having suffered and been treated for my own MH , I said to my husband after listening and watching all the interviews that he has done over the last few months that he actually sounds a bit manic, like he's gone from one extreme to the other in the space of a few weeks and its obviously the medication talking. I remember being like that myself when I got my meds right finally, I thought I was ok but looking back , now that I am actually "better" I can see how unwell I still was at that time and thats what it looks like what is going on with PJ to me.
It seems like this one has swooped in and he's gone along for the ride, He has always spoken about his distain for kids, and now twins? How does he even know the kids are his? I would be worried this one is just taking advantage of someone who is not in their right mind the last while
His previous marriage was not open or poly from what I know, and they were together a very long time before being married.

Of course none of this is based on facts I don't know him in real life , only what I see from listening to him on the radio and Instagram over the years
I’ve listened to a few podcasts he has been on & a recent one was about how he had a breakdown & his ex wife helped him get through it.
he has had such a hard time & I genuinely feel that this isn’t him! This isn’t his true personality.
I really hope it all works out for him. He is a very funny guy! 🥰

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I think he is very vulnerable and easily influenced. We have a mutual friend and he has left a lot of lifelong friendships fall by the wayside since he met Kelly

Reactions: 6

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
I know this to be true too. A friend of a friend would have been really close with PJ and his ex-wife and is absolutely stunned at what PJ’s life has morphed into in the last couple of years. He’s become totally unrecognisable. The struggles with monogamy are news to those who knew him and his ex-wife too. There was never any infidelity there at all.
Yes can confirm this also. He remained very good friends with his ex wife, but even that relationship has become strained. Which is a shame because they were the best of friends

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If she is polyamorous might there be a possibility he is not the father of the twins she is expecting? I know because she is poly doesn't mean she is actively with more than one partner at all times.

Reactions: 5

roo689

VIP Member
Thanks for making it!! Was a big fan of his. But it’s sooooo transparent that he’s only doing this for his 32 year old poly girlfriend. Never a whiff of it before!!!! Surely this isn’t going to end well for him

Reactions: 5