Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swordshead

Yeah,
But it was well known before this wasn't it?
I'm not even a fan of his and I knew about it
Yeah both him and his girlfriend had it on their Insta profiles so as much as she's a dose, I don't see how Stefanie's at fault here. It was common knowledge.

Reactions: 1

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
I spotted babymama now has an Amazon wishlist for the babies in her instagram profile... Bit saucy imo
I feel like this is such an American thing as well. She had up on her stories yesterday that people were asking for a baby register.

roo689

VIP Member
If she is polyamorous might there be a possibility he is not the father of the twins she is expecting? I know because she is poly doesn't mean she is actively with more than one partner at all times.
I don’t know the ins and outs but I assume there is an agreement when in that kind of relationship regarding using protection outside primary relationship. Again total assumption!!

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
The vicar street shows have been cancelled since before Christmas. No idea why but I know when they were announced, the press release said that his baby mama was gonna be his special guest, and about 3 weeks later she was removed from the pr stuff. Again, very unlike him to post that kind of thing on his Instagram.... Hope all is ok with him
She’s an odd one. She went on Nova and appeared on all their socials when they first announced the pregnancy, gained a decent following on Instagram as she was tagged in Nova posts. Then she removed a ton of followers, went private (even though she’d had public profiles for years to promote her pole dancing) and seems to alternate between featuring on PJ’s socials versus not at all.
---
Very unlike him to post that kind of stuff , hope he is OK
Maybe he's talking about stef 🤣🤣🤣
Checked and he’s still following Stefanie and Kelly. Kelly’s also on the back of the scooter on his stories today. He’s not however following Kelly’s long term partner up in Belfast.

Last edited:

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
She hasn't featured on his insta since before the twins arrived and they were together for quite some time
He regularly shares Kelly on his Instagram? He shared their polycule photo just two days ago. And he’s shared the photos of her wearing an engagement ring too in the last month.

RALN

Thanks for making it!! Was a big fan of his. But it’s sooooo transparent that he’s only doing this for his 32 year old poly girlfriend. Never a whiff of it before!!!! Surely this isn’t going to end well for him
It's not going to end well. Is his gf famous or known or is she just an average Joe (like me)

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
The vicar street shows have been cancelled since before Christmas. No idea why but I know when they were announced, the press release said that his baby mama was gonna be his special guest, and about 3 weeks later she was removed from the pr stuff. Again, very unlike him to post that kind of thing on his Instagram.... Hope all is ok with him

RALN

He is not posting a lot of content with his baby momma. Are they technically in a relationship?
---
He is not posting a lot of content with his baby momma. Are they technically in a relationship?
Does anyone follow her Instagram account?

MojitoMel

Chatty Member
That book was being written since 2019 so it'll be interesting to see if it has much on his current situation.

roo689

VIP Member
What's going on with PJ? He had a story up about getting rid of a narcissist in his life and the next one is to apologise about his Vicar St shows being cancelled....
He cancelled vicar st!!!?? I wonder why. I read his book and he does seem to hate stand up so was prob just a cash grab