Pippa O'Connor - pipsy_pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that to when he interviewed Rachel Gorry he looked shocking..
She just has a pic up now from tonight

she’s all glossy, face plumped and pumped looking fresh as while he’s beside her looking like he has a serious illness, hope he’s ok

Reactions: 4
So they go for dinner and then move into the Westbury to drink their brains out for a few hours with some stupid tiny €9 plate in front of them.
Brian looks like shite because he eats crap and drinks non stop judging by his insta.

Reactions: 6
Brian Dowling looks seriously unwell lately. The eyes constantly hanging in bits Looking no matter what time of day or night.
I thought that aswell. I watch Arthur a lot & Brian looks wrecked in some of the videos he shares.

Reactions: 1
This 😂

Which face is stunning? 😂😂😂
To be fair, like him or not, that was well handled by Brian. Dismissed the comment without having to resort to 'WAAAAHHHH, why are you so mean? Why can't people just #bekind??' like the rest of them the second they see something that isn't kissing their arses.

Reactions: 17
No Lego head there. I am actually beginning to wonder about them. He was playing golf again today.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, like him or not, that was well handled by Brian. Dismissed the comment without having to resort to 'WAAAAHHHH, why are you so mean? Why can't people just #bekind??' like the rest of them the second they see something that isn't kissing their arses.
I do think Pipa is a very pretty girl.. no denying that.

Reactions: 3
I think she was a very pretty girl. I loved the gap between her teeth! She looks plastic now, too much Botox, horsey teeth and has that generic look that so many have these days.

Reactions: 11
I think she was a very pretty girl. I loved the gap between her teeth! She looks plastic now, too much Botox, horsey teeth and has that generic look that so many have these days.
Yes I agree they look the same now days. Sure none of them have worked a single day in there lives..

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree. I mean where does it end when you call a person who has a lot of work done a ‘stunning girl’. She was naturally pretty before but stunning NO and I have no problem with anyone getting Botox and other procedures etc. if it makes you feel better. But I don’t think people who have clearly had work done (when we all might do if we could afford it) should be classed as ‘stunning’ when it was all the Dr’s work. This is why there is such insecurities and issues with all women today in the world OF never feeling pretty or good enough because of these fake ‘influencers’ who portray these fake new faces.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.