Pippa O'Connor - pipsy_pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippa and Soozy look nothing alike, I wonder if they ever did before Pippa start messing with her face? I think she looks great, but she needs to stop now

Reactions: 5
Pippa and Soozy look nothing alike, I wonder if they ever did before Pippa start messing with her face? I think she looks great, but she needs to stop now
Louis looks a lot like snoozy I think

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with Snoozy’s hair? She’s after dying it hooker blonde and it looks appalling, cheap and nasty. Does nothing for her

Reactions: 5
What’s going on with Snoozy’s hair? She’s after dying it hooker blonde and it looks appalling, cheap and nasty. Does nothing for her
In fairness I've only recently gone back bright blonde and it's so hard to get the tone right, being blonde really is hard work!!

Reactions: 3
Its very sad to see her now. At 20, she looks like one of those TOWIE/Love Island girls 😢
[/QUOTE]

this is unfortunately the look that young ones are aiming to achieve. She would take that as a compliment 😂

Reactions: 1
Uh her, that Fashion Bug Blog she has an enormous budget for clothes, just back from a months holiday! Can't be dealing with the goggly eyes and the black sunglasses which are the size of her head 😆
Is there a thread for her, I used to follow her but honestly the amount of money she spends on clothes and bags was beyond shameful. I get it's her money but there was no other substance to her page only look at my gown, shoes, sunglasses etc.... Like the way she would dress to drop the kids off to nursery was ridiculous, full on ball gowns🙄

Is there a thread for her, I used to follow her but honestly the amount of money she spends on clothes and bags was beyond shameful. I get it's her money but there was no other substance to her page only look at my gown, shoes, sunglasses etc.... Like the way she would dress to drop the kids off to nursery was ridiculous, full on ball gowns🙄
I know right, the "school run" attire😆

There’s some old pics on google images & they aren’t very alike.
Pippa is like a completely different person now & she was very attractive beforehand.

Previously admired Pippa but she has dropped friends and ghosted people of late and it’s very cold. Coupled with her extortionate prices and she has lost the run of herself.
Have no idea what happened with Laura Warren but they have known each other years and now Laura doesn’t work for her or follow her on Insta. Can’t be easy. Tara and Aimee Connolly have been ghosted by her too.
Anyone have any tea on what happened?
They still follow each other.

Also I think the colab with Lucy Nagle is merino wool not mohair.

I think pippa and Grainne Gallanagh are very alike, Grainne is naturally beautiful, and so sound

Reactions: 1
Sorry chloe is just back from Greece why isn’t she self ioslating instead of showing us her dress she wore out last night????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.