Pippa O'Connor - pipsy_pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait! Is that Brian Ormond older daughter?? Omg she looks like a blow up doll. What in God's name has she done to herself and such a young age. What'll she look like in her 40s 🙊

Reactions: 7
Wow, I can’t get over Chloe. I sound like a right auld wan saying this but it’s a shame to see such a young girl looking like this. This is the reality of what Instagram and “influencers” do to impressionable young girls
“I just wanted to pop on to tell you about....” 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow, I can’t get over Chloe. I sound like a right auld wan saying this but it’s a shame to see such a young girl looking like this. This is the reality of what Instagram and “influencers” do to impressionable young girls
She’s a state alright!! Shocked at how these young one think big lips are gorgeous! They are awful.,

Reactions: 4
I cannot believe that’s the face of a 20yo. I’m pushing 40 & think I look old but she looks even older than me

I cannot believe that’s the face of a 20yo. I’m pushing 40 & think I look old but she looks even older than me
Imagine the girl she’s on holidays with Christ on her phone all the time!! Promoting shite, her father must be very proud of her wearing strings for a bikini!! I am over 40 and I know I look better.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine the girl she’s on holidays with Christ on her phone all the time!! Promoting shite, her father must be very proud of her wearing strings for a bikini!! I am over 40 and I know I look better.😂😂
Exactly.. The string.. I've seen strippers wear more.. Tbf the Mam seems a bit plastic too but what dad would agree to this or condone it.. Sad

Evoke.ie are after doing a huge spread ónline about how to get pippas new collection cheaper. So they've basically found exact copies of her clothes and shoes and price is half nothing. She is going to go cray cray Id say. She will not be happy. Bomber jacket they've got one from hnm for 27 or something like that. 😂
Just coming across this now and have discovered the Evoke.ie website for the first time too. I’m def a fan of evoke now. Fair play to them for highlighting the high prices charged by Pippa and showing where people can go for cheaper items.

In my opinion, Pippa’s merchandise is way over priced. Yes, she’s a pretty girl and she has a large following. But I worked with a girl who could barely make ends meet and was a big fan of Pippa and convinced herself she had to have her jeans. She’s spend €100 on them and would be broke by the end of the month. I know there’s plenty more of Pippa’s fans who are totally taken in by her.

You can guarantee there’s a huge mark up on them. And Pippa is laughing all the way to the bank. I’m sure she works hard and she’s a very attractive lady etc., but particularly now... would she not lower the price slightly?

I actually think Pippa will find her products a lot slower to sell than in previous years. A lot of her followers have lost jobs or had to take a pay cut etc. I imagine Tesco & H&M clothes will be more popular in a lot of households this winter

Reactions: 21
Shes on a shoot today making another set of monkeys dance for her shes a sap

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.