Pippa O'Connor - pipsy_pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippas looking very youthful this weather! Another collection- hopefully priced appropriately this time
Wouldn’t hold my breath on the price point . Lucy Nagles stuff will set you back at least 200€ and Pippa is fond of an aul inflated price .

Reactions: 7
Price point will apparently be 55-110€ according to an article in her swipe up this morning

It's also not cashmere like Lucy's regular line is. She mentioned mohair on stories

Reactions: 2
The constant fawning over UK big shots like Fashion Bug Blog is really sad! Sent her jeans, worn for a pic, never seen again !!! Pippa jeans are about €7 to make in a sweatshop in Turkey . What happened Laura Warren?

Reactions: 11
The constant fawning over UK big shots like Fashion Bug Blog is really sad! Sent her jeans, worn for a pic, never seen again !!! Pippa jeans are about €7 to make in a sweatshop in Turkey . What happened Laura Warren?
Uh her, that Fashion Bug Blog she has an enormous budget for clothes, just back from a months holiday! Can't be dealing with the goggly eyes and the black sunglasses which are the size of her head 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must have let Laura go? Anyone any inside scoop? I liked Laura.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I can’t get over Chloe. I sound like a right auld wan saying this but it’s a shame to see such a young girl looking like this. This is the reality of what Instagram and “influencers” do to impressionable young girls
I saw Pippa, Brian and Chloe donkeys years ago in Liffey Valley. She must have been about 8. She caught my attention cos she looked soooo happy. She was holding both their hands and skipping along between them. I’ve never been his fan. My ex knew him from school and he wasn’t a nice person (he said he bullied another guy). But I remember thinking they must be doing something right for his little girl to be so happy.

Its very sad to see her now. At 20, she looks like one of those TOWIE/Love Island girls 😢

Reactions: 15
I saw Pippa, Brian and Chloe donkeys years ago in Liffey Valley. She must have been about 8. She caught my attention cos she looked soooo happy. She was holding both their hands and skipping along between them. I’ve never been his fan. My ex knew him from school and he wasn’t a nice person (he said he bullied another guy). But I remember thinking they must be doing something right for his little girl to be so happy.

Its very sad to see her now. At 20, she looks like one of those TOWIE/Love Island girls 😢
God, 2 foot tall, a head made of Lego and crooning like Daniel ODonnell, he had some neck bullying other kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I met him on a night out he was actually with Mickey Joe Harte!!! It was when his song won to go to Eurovision. I kept looking over at Mickey coz I feckin love the song but Brian thought I was looking at him 🤣 as I approached Mickey with a few WKDs in me the look on Briano's face thinking I was coming over to him!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Previously admired Pippa but she has dropped friends and ghosted people of late and it’s very cold. Coupled with her extortionate prices and she has lost the run of herself.
Have no idea what happened with Laura Warren but they have known each other years and now Laura doesn’t work for her or follow her on Insta. Can’t be easy. Tara and Aimee Connolly have been ghosted by her too.
Anyone have any tea on what happened?

Reactions: 5
God, 2 foot tall, a head made of Lego and crooning like Daniel ODonnell, he had some neck bullying other kids 😂
How tall is he? Pips claims to be 5 10. Shes not. I went to pop up shop in Liffey Valley the day it opened and she was there in 3 inch heels. Im 5 11 and was still an inch taller than her.

Reactions: 1
Off again to Baffles at The Westbury for dinner with Brian D. She’s mixing it up from Wilde’s. Lol do they not get bored of themselves going to the same place every bloody week? I’m sure she’s staying at the hotel again tonight but maybe not.

Reactions: 5
Brian Dowling looks seriously unwell lately. The eyes constantly hanging in bits Looking no matter what time of day or night.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Feel like Pipps is giving GG the sly eye in one of the posts by Arthur G, doesn’t want Brian getting a new bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.