Pippa O'Connor - pipsy_pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like pippa but apparently there's alot of tea on her hubby Brian.

Got another girl pregnant and paid her off apparently...

So sue me has all the tea. Heard soo many stories about her over the years. She needs he own thread

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

So sue me has all the tea. Heard soo many stories about her over the years. She needs he own thread
ohhh can you create one?

I second this, so suprised that more big bloggers in the south don’t have threads-sosueme, terrie and Rosie con

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Oh no way! 😳😲 Didn't know that! Oh now we definitely do need a thread

Thank you admin for setting up this thread so quickly ☺😚

Let's snark..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus where do u even start on so sue me.... Well I assume u all know her and her sister carla are both massive coke heads apparently. Someone got screenshots last year from a dealer carla had contacted. Apparently took so much coke at her wedding that she tit herself.

I think we need one for so sue, terrie, Rosie, and pippa being honest.

Terrie is a joke... The amount of stuff she has done over the years and then returns to Ireland and because of the pandemic she was under pressure to go back to work (as a nurse) as everyone knew she was a trained nurse so she really couldn't shy away from it. But was only back a few days and sure wasn't she posting about how tired she was and all these nurse memes as if she'd been there for months. She's another absolute tool. Never met her in person but she was caught rigging competitions, always acting like she's whiter than white, and that whole nursing scandal!! Shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 27

Tell us more about Brian!!

Reactions: 7
I seen Brian in the Later bar section of coppers one night chatting up some bird. A few people recognised him and were smiling and he was giving them dirty looks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I seen Brian in the Later bar section of coppers one night chatting up some bird. A few people recognised him and were smiling and he was giving them dirty looks.
Wow! I often wondered if the image that is projected of him - the constant Hoovering, etc. - was all true! He comes across as quite annoying, too! Didn’t have him down for this, though!

Reactions: 2

Could you tell us anything more about this? Was it well known? Was it long ago?

God he's an awful idiot with a wife and kids to be cheating.

Reactions: 2

• Wow

OMG!
The popular TV star did meet with the former criminal on just one occasion, but that was to "clarify" his financial position and he never handed over any money, the Herald has learned.

Reactions: 9

👏👏 daddygoose35 bringing receipts!

• Haha
Got another girl pregnant and paid her off off
I remember hearing this a few years ago, rumour was it was some famous lad living on the k club and then it turned out to be mcgregor, not Brian - No idea of what the truth is but that’s the rumour I heard!

(ps first post, long time lurker 🙈 )

I remember hearing this a few years ago, rumour was it was some famous lad living on the k club and then it turned out to be mcgregor, not Brian - No idea of what the truth is but that’s the rumour I heard!

(ps first post, long time lurker 🙈 )
Welcome LAM86 😊

That actually makes sense, guess we'll never know for certain 🤷‍♀️

OMG!
The popular TV star did meet with the former criminal on just one occasion, but that was to "clarify" his financial position and he never handed over any money, the Herald has learned.
What kind of shite is that?? Nobody would believe that excuse. Who meets with a "former" criminal to talk finances? BS

Maybe this should be Brian's thread 😂 Imagine being Pippa trying to launch and sustain a business based totally on image, and having to deal with this idiot

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.