Pippa O'Connor - pipsy_pie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread name suggestion:

"Pipsy Pie and her Lego Head guy, with their massive teeth and their POCO clad feet"

This was my suggestion a couple of weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Never heard of Gráinne, but my Goodness aren't herself and Pippa the image of each other.
Well they’ve both got the bleached blonde hair with strategically placed “stenos”, Botoxed into oblivion forehead, inflatable lips and fillered chipmunk cheeks -bog standard InstaHun look right down to their requisite permatan and Shellac-Ed nails -just pass the Whispering Angel biatches! 💁🏼‍♀️💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well they’ve both got the bleached blonde hair with strategically placed “stenos”, Botoxed into oblivion forehead, inflatable lips and fillered chipmunk cheeks -bog standard InstaHun look right down to their requisite permatan and Shellac-Ed nails -just pass the Whispering Angel biatches! 💁🏼‍♀️💅🏼
I honestly thought the other woman was Pippa then I saw Pippa at the end

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.