Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Haha I’d say she would pay any amount to be able to bury those old videos and pics forever.
She is the spitting image of her brother there. Now she looks like she’s been cryogenically frozen in time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mammy2021

VIP Member
It's probably been mentioned before but everytime she pans the camera back on herself, I cringe at that pout she does. Every Time!
Didn’t I predict the boring content she’d be doing on holiday? 😂😂😂😂I want to see family rows, them
looking rough, sulky and screaming kids knocking the crap out of each other and Pipsy burning the arse out of a saucepan trying to cook a bit of dinner! That’s real life! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Cannot be dealing with her showing Billy doing the most boring things like tasting an ice pop or looking around him and thinking we should all be amazed

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Then the sarcasm continues with the comment to Legohead asking where was he on the day . Yet Waxsy had him in her reels. Obviously some private jokes going on behind the scene …
As for this pic 🤣🤣🤣…Jesus I had to laugh . She looks like a farmer in that atire. Imagine her walking down grafton street wearing this 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
I see fuck all has changed in this thread. Funny Tattlers taking the piss and having a good auld slag, cos it’s Tattle and not evening mass, and the same auld defenders leaping in and telling everyone what their kids/dogs/family like to do on their holidays as if it’s anything to do with the famous Pippa. Gas! 😂
You would never see it on any other thread except for this one....the same ones blindly defending Pippa telling us they do the exact same thing, my kids are the same age as Pippas kids and they love just what Pippas kids love, if I had Pippas money I'd be doing the very same as St Pippa. Nobody is saying the kids aren't happy, I'm sure they are having a ball, but there's no denying whether it's a holiday, a child's birthday, a first communion, it's centred mostly, not totally, but mostly around what Brian and pippa like, which is fancy restaurants and drinking, but because she's loaded and it looks nice people say oh sure she has the money. I'm sure that part is boring for the kids.

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
They appear to drink like fish. All their communion/birthday parties and other kids orientated things clearly show they are flaming drunk. Everyone who is saying it's fine and they do it too are probably pissed out of their minds too. Who knows, they might be partaking in more than drink. The nannies are handy that way, you can dump the kids when things get messy. It's the lick arses who have Pippa where she is today. It is boring for children being on endless holidays and I don't mean 3 weeks during the summer

• Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The state of the tshirt dress and all her POCO tat, absolutely no design details or anything exciting about any of it. All plain Jane, basic bitch stuff. It’s hard to believe people would buy any of it over cheaper Dunnes or Penneys because it looks like stuff you'd see in either shop.

I also find the Tighes as odd, Mother and Daughter stuck to eachother following either the Ormonds or the Dowling Gueruelllellliannnnnnsssssss around.

• Haha

Murzo

Pathetic. Room full of wans that don't have a brain between their ears. Brass necks, and if that's what we've to aspire to ....God help us.

• Heart
so it's pips and Brians 11 year wedding anniversary and she's sharing every single story of the spectacle last year for the 10 year anniversary. and a picture of them from last night at the awards. 1 picture of their actual wedding both with their backs to the camera watching fireworks. now pips, are you embarrassed about how you looked back then on your wedding day. 😂😂

• Haha

Kellypol

Always thought she was a right looking minger in her "Irish model" photocall days, as in I always thought "How on earth is SHE a model?"🤔 Family connections meant she was always destined to do well for herself. In fairness she's tidied herself up no end, has had a LOT of work done over the years, but it's been subtle, she looks much better now, although much older in years than her actual age. I said it before, she now looks like a very good-looking woman in her early 50s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I grabbed these yesterday to see if I was imagining that one of her eyes was dropping but after reading here I now know it’s not my imagination.
Her right eye is definitely a bit off.

My god what has she done …she has ruined herself, Tipsy Pipsie is almost as bad as Boozy Susie now in every way!

Attachments

• Wow

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
She hasn’t had an #af link for river island in years . In fact I think it stopped long before she knew she was going to start POCO. Wonder what’s sparked the plummet in clothing attire, as all we’ve been subjected to is designer stuff from BTs the last few years . Odd !

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Yeah just cam on to say back flogging fake tan that we know she doesn't actually use🤣🤣🤣.
And is there anything more annoying than people who are stick thin say "oh ya have to roll me home" after afew days of a hol, get a grip Pippa. She probably didn't even put on a lb🙄🙄

• Haha

MeltsMeltsEverywhere

Could she not rewear one of the many many dresses she already has? Same for all these fame hungry instahuns!
It’s so sickening.
Literally all in a room Praising each other, for what? How many collabs or #ADS they managed to IG story?! so embarrassing!

• Haha

*Cherrycola*

Chatty Member
Wow my head was in a spin from the ads last night. It was like QVC mixed with supermarket sweep. She was like someone cramming for the leaving cert, trying to squeeze every last bit out of the day.

She's really running around like a headless chicken. She could do with some business direction.

• Haha
Much of the time spent with the children is going from hotel to hotel. It sounds lovely but in reality, children hate that. Fine dining and tipsy parents every second weekend. The nanny is probably with them too so they are stuck in a hotel room while the parents go out. Sheen falls is a stunning place.
Well Brian has just put up a picture of them in the hotel bar, Billy asleep in the buggy and a picture of his pint of guinness, it's barely midday, you aren't on a stag weekend Brian you are away with your small kids, that's exactly my point about these two, every trip away is mostly to suit them and a little bit of kiddie time from what I can see. It should be the other way around normally.

• Wow