Pippa O'Connor Ormond #7 POCO & BOCO: trying to figure out where they get their money has us going LOCO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watched the movie, Deadly Cuts? The character played by Victoria Smurfit (who looks absolutely wreaked) talks just like Pippa??? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone watched the movie, Deadly Cuts? The character played by Victoria Smurfit (who looks absolutely wreaked) talks just like Pippa??? 😆
I thought Pippa might have been the inspo for that character too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does wee Billy have a Gucci baby blanket on her stories? He’s an adorable child, but what baba needs a designer blanket, they just boke on it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Let’s hope this thread isn’t as weird as the last 😩
It's always weird on Pippa's thread because you have people on here that really like her, not sure why you'd be on here if you were a fan, I think it's nearly more of a rave thread at times🙄

Reactions: 16
Does wee Billy have a Gucci baby blanket on her stories? He’s an adorable child, but what baba needs a designer blanket, they just boke on it 🤷‍♀️
They'll boke on it whether it's designer or not: the labels keep the ma happy.
I agree with you that it's bullshit but the people who buy designer, often handwash only items like blankets do so for the perceived status/prestige. Nothing to do with the child or its needs.
I think most people would prefer something out of Dunnes that it doesn't matter if it gets wrecked tbh.

Reactions: 9
What gives me a good chuckle is people think it’s her posting to the Facebook and Instagram account and leaving comments as if they are pals with Pippa and she reads them “ oh tanx for that Pippa “!🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Both shops completely empty in Kildare village again. How are they even covering the costs of the retail space, never mind a profit?

Reactions: 12
Ok, don’t all come at me at once…but I love that mustard, or ‘gold’ coloured hoodie! 😜 If anyone sees something similar from a brand NOT affiliated with any of the Insta huns do let me know. As much as I love it, I refuse to line their pockets…and it’s probably shite quality.

Reactions: 7
I actually really like her , I only pop in & out of here really to see what people can possibly give out about .. Some of the things said on here are abit ridiculous tbh .
i always laugh at the ones complaining about her over priced /poor quality products but also claim to have never owned any thing of her .
How do you know if it’s overpriced /poor quality then 🙈🙈🙈.
Light your Pippa candle and fill in your Glass with some Pippa inspired wine, slip into your Lucy Nagle x Pippa cashmere sweats and I promise you this thread will no longer bother you #LiveLaughLove 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Ok, don’t all come at me at once…but I love that mustard, or ‘gold’ coloured hoodie! 😜 If anyone sees something similar from a brand NOT affiliated with any of the Insta huns do let me know. As much as I love it, I refuse to line their pockets…and it’s probably shite quality.
Go back through Previous thread and people have remarked on the poor quality of jeans and coats. I haven't bought her stuff- the quality is tit. The jackets are better in Penny's!! You don't have to buy something to physically see the quality is tit hold it in person in any of her pop ups!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too I was actually very tempted today.

Reactions: 1
Nooooooooo …..lads don’t ….noooo !!!😂
It’s all marketing , filters , etc. Repeat to yourself ‘I must not buy yellow Lego head merch … I must not buy Lego head merch’ ‘ ….stay strong ladies 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Dunnes have those hoodie things every year. Absolutely nothing new to see here.

She's wearing the mustard one again today to tempt ye😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like the blue designer shoes she's shown a lot recently. Looked them up, they're over a grand 😳😳😳 I've unfollowed her again. I refollowed when she pregnant with Billy as I'm expecting too but her content is just not relatable and not even aspirational to me. I do enjoy seeing designer bits, nice holidays etc, it beats watching FBG pound the pavement at 11pm but this kind of content is just beyond me. I wonder who her target audience is now.

Reactions: 11
I agree I’d love someone between the expensive Pippa and the boring fbg

I like the blue designer shoes she's shown a lot recently. Looked them up, they're over a grand 😳😳😳 I've unfollowed her again. I refollowed when she pregnant with Billy as I'm expecting too but her content is just not relatable and not even aspirational to me. I do enjoy seeing designer bits, nice holidays etc, it beats watching FBG pound the pavement at 11pm but this kind of content is just beyond me. I wonder who her target audience is now.
What designer are the shoes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.