Pippa O'Connor Ormond #7 POCO & BOCO: trying to figure out where they get their money has us going LOCO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to hear the BTS audio - BOCO going "think of the pay packet Pipsy! It'll pay for another case of gin we can pour into wanky vodka bottles for the gram! We can buy matching Prada shirts for the three boys!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching Vogue’s stories and it looks like she’s doin a collab with Lucy Nagle and bringing out a range of sweatshirt’s just like Pippa.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How can they recommend these skincare products when they've just started using them? She'll be showing another one tomorrow that she highly recommends. I can't understand how sheep fall for this crap. Skincare is very personal. I wouldn't even buy something my best friend recommended (unless it was cheap) because we've totally different skincare needs.

Reactions: 8
I got some t shirts v similar to hers in H&m for €4. 99 Maybe not the greatest quality but jesus that's some price to be charging for a plain t shirt

Reactions: 7
I got some t shirts v similar to hers in H&m for €4. 99 Maybe not the greatest quality but jesus that's some price to be charging for a plain t shirt
Really don’t know how she can justify that price point for basics you can get in H&M, Penneys or Dunnes.

Reactions: 6
Really don’t know how she can justify that price point for basics you can get in H&M, Penneys or Dunnes.
The thing is she doesn't have to justify it. People will buy because they like her. Fools and their money, like Terrie Mc selling ballet pump shoes absolutely identical to ones you can get in M&S for nearly 30 quid cheaper and you have people buying her shite. It's unreal what they get away with.
Like how many instahuns have gone into the business of having their own clothes brand. Terrie, Louise, Rosie, Rachel Gorry, Tara Makeup just off the top of my head, why have they, because it's money for jam.

Reactions: 13
Pippa flogging her vodka at her nephews 1st communion, not just a quick 1 story, several stories flogging it then gobshite ormondTV showing it. Not very Classy pipsey pie. I'm sure the kids are bored out of their brains in the Ivy surrounded by adults necking vodka.
Pippa gets no criticism for the oversharing of her kids compared to the likes of faces Bygrace and its totally just because of who she is. Queen P🙄. I thought shilling her vodka at the nephews communion today was a particularly low point. Its not your event pippa so keep your handbag, your vodka, your husbands prada shirt to yourself. She's actually become quite vulgar with the showing off.
‘Keeping up the The McGeogors’ Conor and Dee with the bottles of Proper12 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought she loved irish staycations like centre parks ect has she forgotten about them now...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Which makes it even worse 😂 Pippa has the money to actually bring them there whereas I wouldn’t think Sarah Burke, FBG or the others would
If they didn't spend so much on weekends away without the kids and holidays etc they could easily bring the kids there 🤣 there was other bigger bloggers gifted trips as well, Aoibhe Devlin was and I think Rosie?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.