Pippa O'Connor Ormond #7 POCO & BOCO: trying to figure out where they get their money has us going LOCO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me, I think she's lovely looking, a lot of maintenance but that's ok in my opinion. BUT, my negative point on tonight's 'look' was she was far too shiny. 'Dewy' as Aimee Connolly would put it. What's with the shiny/dewy obsession these days?!

Reactions: 6
Hold on, she’s wearing a medium?! The duck? Then I’d be a xxxxl 🙈….if that’s true Zara need to sort their tit out
I thought the exact same this morning!!! Curious to know whether she feels the panic and guilt having to size up like the rest of us??!!🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa shannon is a lovely girl,she did a podcast with brian d about her mum,very brave and strong girl,on a side note
Totally agree,she’s fab and a brilliant make up artist! Her daughter has the most incredible head of hair I’ve ever seen on a child and is absolutely gorgeous ☺

Reactions: 3
Why is she getting a professional make up artist to apply her products anyway? And then washing it all off seconds later and going to bed? Sure we’d all look nice if we had a professional to do our make up. Is she above doing a tutorial trying them on herself? I really didn’t get the point of the whole thing. And the bronzer as lipliner was just stupid

I thought the exact same this morning!!! Curious to know whether she feels the panic and guilt having to size up like the rest of us??!!🤪🤪
If usually be a small in most places or an 8-10 but ordered a small in Zara and it wouldn’t go on over my big toe. Sent it back for the medium and I got it on but it had to pull it off over my head and was genuinely afraid taking it off that I was going to asphyxiate myself. Had visions of my husband coming home from work finding me dead on the floor with a Zara dress around my neck 😆 their sizes are a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she getting a professional make up artist to apply her products anyway? And then washing it all off seconds later and going to bed? Sure we’d all look nice if we had a professional to do our make up. Is she above doing a tutorial trying them on herself? I really didn’t get the point of the whole thing. And the bronzer as lipliner was just stupid

If usually be a small in most places or an 8-10 but ordered a small in Zara and it wouldn’t go on over my big toe. Sent it back for the medium and I got it on but it had to pull it off over my head and was genuinely afraid taking it off that I was going to asphyxiate myself. Had visions of my husband coming home from work finding me dead on the floor with a Zara dress around my neck 😆 their sizes are a joke
Happened me once in a dressing room, the sense of panic was unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pippa looked like a different person yesterday without the makeup. I was a bit shocked that she showed it to be honest because she didn't look great and I'm not trying to be nasty for the sake of it. The swamp green shirt should never be worn again either, it drained every bit if colour she had left.

Reactions: 8
Pippa looked like a different person yesterday without the makeup. I was a bit shocked that she showed it to be honest because she didn't look great and I'm not trying to be nasty for the sake of it. The swamp green shirt should never be worn again either, it drained every bit if colour she had left.
Same I thought she looked very tired and drawn and aged. Have seen her without make up on stories before but she looked sick or something yesterday

Reactions: 5
So if she looks too well its sad the amount of work she has done and her own children won't recognise her. If she looks normal shes tired and sick,!? This thread really shows women's through colours. Passive aggressive waffle.

And no im not a Pippa nor have I ever bought as much as a diary blah blah blah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Same I thought she looked very tired and drawn and aged. Have seen her without make up on stories before but she looked sick or something yesterday
It was prob just with less of a filter,..like I say, she’s a mere mortal like the rest of us, if we had meals made for us, our makeup, hair, nails attended to then of course we would look nice like her :) ….insta isn’t real

Reactions: 5
I actually thought she looked nice without the make up lol nice to see her not dolled up for once!

• Sick
I thought she nearly looked better before the makeover by lisa I didn't like the makeup at all, very strong makeup from what she usually wears, something didn't suit her, think it was the foundation,looked greasy rather than glowy. And the colour of the blouse was rotten, it didn't suit her.

I adore Lisa shannon and loved the look however it was just a really long ad for up cosmetics mothers day bundle. It was kind of made out it was a catch up/ trying on make up. I was surprised about that to be honest. Have to say I like Pippa.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.