Pippa O'Connor Ormond #7 POCO & BOCO: trying to figure out where they get their money has us going LOCO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her suitcases must be a nightmare to deal with, with all the nights away and holidays LOL

Reactions: 3
Well the thread title is very apt considering the kildare village shops were empty the few times I passed today and kildare village was packed.

Reactions: 7
Well the thread title is very apt considering the kildare village shops were empty the few times I passed today and kildare village was packed.
I have passed the shoe shop in dundrum two times in the last 3 weeks, and just 2 men standing behind the counter. I would have gone in to report further (shoes are my favorite thing!) but I hate that they would then have to engage with me!!!

Reactions: 6
Ye passed the shop in Dundrum the other day, no one in it, and the center is packed these days!

Reactions: 5
Yep was in KV last wk end and both shops empty.... although I would love a bomber jacket 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Regarding the smell thing... I met Linda Perry of 4 Non Blondes about 30 years ago (not a fan at all, just met her randomly) and I still remember how amazing she smelled! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Lisa Shannon is Pippa’s current favourite. I hope she doesn’t get too comfy as she’ll be soon banished like Tara, Aimee and Jen Rock

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So Lisa Shannon is Pippa’s current favourite. I hope she doesn’t get too comfy as she’ll be soon banished like Tara, Aimee and Jen Rock
It’s actually hilarious the way she goes through them all - they are all great and the next best thing until the next one LOL

Reactions: 10
Sarah keary was her regular MUA for along time too. Radio silence there now too. Still dying to know what the lowdown is between Laura Warren and the Poco gang. I remember on international women's day last March pipsey having photos up of Laura, niamhy and laoise and susu gushing about what a tribe of incredible women they were. That's the last mention of them I think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s actually hilarious the way she goes through them all - they are all great and the next best thing until the next one LOL
I’m surprised she still uses David Cashman after the power of women awards hair disaster. He’s a brill hairdresser to be fair but I get the feeling that’s irrelevant in this world!

Almost a hundred quid for the makeup set - no thanks.

I just don’t see the premium brand quality for that price at all. Same with the PJs they just aren’t coming through as being in that price bracket quality wise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sarah keary was her regular MUA for along time too. Radio silence there now too. Still dying to know what the lowdown is between Laura Warren and the Poco gang. I remember on international women's day last March pipsey having photos up of Laura, niamhy and laoise and susu gushing about what a tribe of incredible women they were. That's the last mention of them I think.
I completely forgot about her. I used to follow her but must have unfollowed. Does she not work for Poco anymore? Very pretty girl. Looks very like Pippa.

What
I’m surprised she still uses David Cashman after the vip awards hair disaster. He’s a brill hairdresser to be fair but I get the feeling that’s irrelevant in this world!

Almost a hundred quid for the makeup set - no thanks.

I just don’t see the premium brand quality for that price at all. Same with the PJs they just aren’t coming through as being in that price bracket quality wise.
hi! What was his disaster?

She is really flogging a dead horse tonight with a current friend that happens to do make up out in the garage - dull as dishwater - it’s like having a play date for your daughter, dress up time lol

Reactions: 8
That foundation was totally the wrong colour for her.
Ya I thought that too. All of the make up just looked bad after that. I usually like Lisa’s work but she just made Pippa look old. Also what a waste of make up. Care would she do it on a night when she was going somewhere she could wear it out

Reactions: 4
Lisa shannon is a lovely girl,she did a podcast with brian d about her mum,very brave and strong girl,on a side note

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.