Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Jesus why does this thread descend into Mumsnet every couple of pages. We’re here for the goss, not to brag about 5 star resorts what all our kids like to do on holidays. I’m nearly missing the HSE guidelines on weaning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If Pippa came on her story eating a newborn baby someone would come on here saying I do that all the time, what’s the big deal. They taste amazing and are so good for you 😂😂😂 put on your Poco jumper, light your Poco candle & write a love letter to Pippa in your Poco journal 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Oh here we go. Can we not start telling each other where we like to go on holiday again and what our kids like 🥱
Pippa is turning into a proper tacky hun and I’m bloody loving it. Vodka, cheesy bed linen ads, piss up of a communion. Can’t wait to see what’s coming after the next credit card bill. Sweet King, anyone? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Its funny all the Pippa bots buying POCO so they can be more like Pippa but all they're doing is funding Pippa's lifestyle so she can be less like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Pip’s is hastily back on the champers after her tough morning of roughing it with the plebs
Can you imagine having to mix with the common folk who all paid for their tickets while you get it for free. Poor Pippa and Legohead. Absolutely disgusted with Tayto Park giving these wastes of spaces free tickets when they’re dripping in money and always flaunting their wealth. What about giving it to families who struggling, some sick kids or a few little ukranian children who need a few smiles to brighten their worlds right now. Just not that lot! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Bellel

VIP Member
Check list for the birthday…

Cake from 2210 patisserie ✅
Ballon’s down the stairs✅
Kitchen Island covered in Ballons & gifts ✅
Brian Dowling doing boomerangs with Pipsy pie quaffing free whispering Angel ✅
Pipsy Pie fake laughing/snorting at everything Dowling says✅
Lily Forberg on hand to take professional/filtered photos of flawless Pipsy✅
Pipsy wearing another new designer ensemble✅

So Predictable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Thump

VIP Member
Sounds like molly mae and plt. She obviously has the profile they need but she wants to sounds more higher level than that. In fairness she does bring a big audience. I think vodka is a strange one for her tbh but maybe it’s because it’s the one drink I cannot stomach at all.
This is the one who can’t decorate her own Christmas tree but she’s now a creative director 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I 100% agree. There are other Instagrammers and Influencers that get so much stick for sharing their children online and sometimes I find the more middle class set (Pippa and Orlaith Donlon come to mind)don’t get the same criticism when it’s the same if not more exposure of their children just in a more palatable, nicely dressed veneer. It’s all terrible and all should be banned.
Pippa gets no criticism for the oversharing of her kids compared to the likes of faces Bygrace and its totally just because of who she is. Queen P🙄. I thought shilling her vodka at the nephews communion today was a particularly low point. Its not your event pippa so keep your handbag, your vodka, your husbands prada shirt to yourself. She's actually become quite vulgar with the showing off.

Reactions: 41

Aoma

Chatty Member
I’d say there’s a chance that Pippa has left her other 2 kids in Portugal 2 weeks ago and is yet to realize because she’s too busy taking pictures and videos of Billy

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Not everyone feeds their kid junk food!!! What's that suppose to mean?😆
Not bringing your kid to high-end restaurants mean you feed them junk......okaaaayyyyy!!

I think I might hate this thread🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

FruitLover strawberry

I actually really like her , I only pop in & out of here really to see what people can possibly give out about .. Some of the things said on here are abit ridiculous tbh .
i always laugh at the ones complaining about her over priced /poor quality products but also claim to have never owned any thing of her .
How do you know if it’s overpriced /poor quality then 🙈🙈🙈.
Light your Pippa candle and fill in your Glass with some Pippa inspired wine, slip into your Lucy Nagle x Pippa cashmere sweats and I promise you this thread will no longer bother you #LiveLaughLove 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ahtisyourself

VIP Member

This is an awful photo! Like she’s mid fall and is holding onto the table for support. She’s not looking great lately

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Have you something else for us?
Well it's very boring coming back to a thread, thinking there are new posts only to find people having a full on conversation about there own lives and passports! 🙄 There was 7 posts in row there about passports and more on the previous page. That's not what the thread is for!

Reactions: 35
If he was in a bright jacket people would say it was ott and she had him standing out from the others, the suits looked beautiful,
I may get slated for this but the whole thing about how they spend their money gets a bit old after a while, if people are lucky enough to have money to spend they can spend it whatever way they want and still have empathy for what is going on in the world, I am not a Pippa bot, I wouldn't pay what she charges for the clothes but just my opinion

Reactions: 35