Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like every blusher on the go is good....these huns just eeking money out of people

Reactions: 7
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it 🤣
just type Glow Primer into google and a few hundred will show up

First Aid beauty
No 7
Glossier

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's not a stick but the Elf Halo Glow is absolutely brilliant, I've stopped buying my Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter it's that good! It's about 17 quid.

Reactions: 11
I was given it in a gift bag, it’s nothing special at all. Someone mentioned a No.7 product being very similar. I wanted to love it as I’d read all the hype, I’m truly baffled as to what I’m missing . A friend had the highlighter glow stick product on and it looked beautiful on her skin.

Reactions: 1
I’ve tried everything in the Sculpted range wanted to love it but it’s just meh 🫤

Reactions: 9
I’ve tried everything in the Sculpted range wanted to love it but it’s just meh 🫤
I’m the same, a few items have been nice but I wouldn’t repeat buy any of them. Have to wonder what the hype is with the range.

Reactions: 9
Whereas I have tried entire Sculpted range & love all her makeup, I am not mad about the skincare bits I have tired & think she should stay with makeup.

But at least Aimee's background is makeup & she always had her sights set on her own range, & it's appropriate pricing, not high end, but good quality ingredients for reasonable price; whereas Pippa, as we know, just puts her name to whatever fad i.e glowy skin and expects it to fly off shelves with her mad pricing.

Reactions: 15
Whereas I have tried entire Sculpted range & love all her makeup, I am not mad about the skincare bits I have tired & think she should stay with makeup.
; whereas Pippa, as we know, just puts her name to whatever fad i.e glowy skin and expects it to fly off shelves with her mad pricing.
Pippa thinks she's on Victoria Beckhams level. Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must pay for the comments about the blushes. They are so OTT. It’s a blusher, every brand has blusher.

• Haha
Reactions: 11