Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not true, I know numerous people who have had thousands spent on designer items in a matter of minutes of the card being stolen.
---

As a mum of a pre teen Pippa would be the ‘Mum’ spending the money on this new range.
Might be just my bank, 2 of my friends & I had attempts on cards recently, started off as £10-£15 on pizza express & Uber Eats transactions then Harrods & Selfridges for few hundred bank phoned immediately & ceased all transactions on card. As PP said at least they could phone me!! Didn't think of Lego heads phone been stolen. The utter obnoxiousness of the post! Could have made the same point without the mention of thousands of euro!!

Reactions: 7
Mikalya Nogueira a huge TikTok makeup influencer has a 3 part video up on Sculpted by Aimee & giving it great reviews …. The rest of the huns will be fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mikalya Nogueira a huge TikTok makeup influencer has a 3 part video up on Sculpted by Aimee & giving it great reviews …. The rest of the huns will be fuming!!
Would Aimme have paid for that review or how did that work?

Reactions: 1
Would Aimme have paid for that review or how did that work?
Honestly I don’t know how it works. I remember sculpted had a video or post up about all the products that Mikayla had ordered a few months back & the video is only appearing now. Controversy is never too far behind her BUT what she plugs sells out so Sculpted will do very well out of it either way.

Reactions: 4
Wow just watch her vids. The others will be livid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aimee will do good out of this always expanding! Poor pips

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See Brian and Pippa are away in QDL, presumably the kids aren't there as they were with a big group of friends. The amount of time they spend away, together, from their kids!!!!!!! This certainly doesn’t look like a work trip. They youngest fella they have left quite alot and from very young.

Reactions: 8
Someone said it here before, because she's drinking Rose, Cocktails or Prosecco- it's deemed glamorous. If she was in QDL or at Brain Dowlings holding a can/pint/glass wine it would be viewed differently. She glamorises drinking & you'd struggle to find her without a table of glasses in front of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See Brian and Pippa are away in QDL, presumably the kids aren't there as they were with a big group of friends. The amount of time they spend away, together, from their kids!!!!!!! This certainly doesn’t look like a work trip. They youngest fella they have left quite alot and from very young.
Going off Chloe Ormond's story yesterday she is 'babysitting'.......

Reactions: 5
Does Chloe ever label her stories correctly or even at all? surely she should have had that makeup demo marked using poco beauty and so sues makeup?

Reactions: 3
Noticed she seems to be doing #AD a bit better now, wonder did she get called on it

Reactions: 3
So I’m being completely nosey here but pippas sister - Suzanne, doesn’t she have 2 sons ? Is she just away with one ??? I don’t see a thread for her here.

Reactions: 5