Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Never forget many years ago working for a free college publication and reaching out to interview Pippa and was told she wouldn’t be interested in it as she was extremely busy at the time. Since then never saw her the same, others were happy to take a call (Vogue, Rosanna and although not so well known at time So Sue). Now I work for a known publisher and would not entertain her, she wants to act as though she is a “normal gal” like one of us, all an act.

Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Claire is insufferable. Who made her the spokesperson for it all. She’s no better than the others who posted nothing just because she reshares a few posts on her insta. The egos of these people

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
23 euros for a lip gloss, she’s having a laugh. Would you not just go to Charlotte Tilbury? Also, “old money” is a cringe name for a cosmetic 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Has an instahun email been sent out or what?? All the big huns posting the same post about Gaza for the first time today??? Little bit sickening and disingenuous

Reactions: 27

Addd

VIP Member
Omg these instahuns and the names for their products are so cringe 🙈 🙈🙈 “old money”. It always makes me cringe the way the likes of Rosie the con calls her jumpers “Marley” etc etc. Mortified for calling a shade “old money”. Same way as Sosu came on recently saying her style was going to be “old money”.
The whole lot of them are a cringefest

Reactions: 24

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Never forget many years ago working for a free college publication and reaching out to interview Pippa and was told she wouldn’t be interested in it as she was extremely busy at the time. Since then never saw her the same, others were happy to take a call (Vogue, Rosanna and although not so well known at time So Sue). Now I work for a known publisher and would not entertain her, she wants to act as though she is a “normal gal” like one of us, all an act.
The expression 'be careful of who you step on, on the way up' springs to mind. And it's so true, imo.

Reactions: 23

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Tbh I still think tipsy pipsy is a reach. I don’t know who came up with it but she doesn’t put up many alcohol posts at all and I don’t recall ever seeing drunk stories or some other tragic stuff where you’d say they were drinking a fair bit. Having a garden party with friends on a bank holiday Sunday hardly seems like proof of excessive drinking.
She stopped sharing it when it was commented on here. There was a time she was showing drink constantly. Just because you don’t see it now doesn’t mean we all didn’t see it then. She was compared to Julie twins & me who is another one for excessive alcohol

• Heart
Reactions: 21

paintbynumbers

I find it strange she's speaking at the wealth summit she must have contacts. Rosies brand would seem more successful.

€1500 a ticket is what they were advertised at. He , She, probably has a hand in it somewhere.
Aimee Connolly surely with growth so strong she has stores popping up outside of Ireland would be someone you would pay to hear speak about their business plan. Not the "Movrs" fam or whatever it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Ellamay87

VIP Member
You'd know the brand, imagery, sttyling of the pics etc are all created by a team of uncool middle aged women. I say this myself as a "cool' 35 year old. Its all like something from 10 years ago. Not relevant and dated looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s like they are all stuck in influencing from 2014/2015. They have never evolved or matured. They are a really weird crop of women

Reactions: 18