Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s copied the Bobbi Brown blush she used to always wear. I’ll stick with Bobbi, thanks.

Reactions: 4
I just can't get over or understand the need for a "launch" party every since time she brings out a product. The amount of money being spent must be ridiculous and for what, a blusher 🙄🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she ever going to address her clothing line. Obviously dead in the water.

Reactions: 10
I think Pippa needs to find a new doctor she looks absolutely frozen real house wife style. She looks odd in the photos from last night. And again I’m all for botox and whatever else but subtle work she’s aging herself it’s not giving her a freshness.

I’m sick of the launch parties with Lisa Shannon I wonder if Lisa wasn’t involved but Poco even be half as popular she could make any price make up work.

Reactions: 13
Looks like her brother's company has invested 500k in POCO beauty - maybe they're going to slap the blusher on horses next

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Lisa Shannon’s hero worship of Pippa is cringe. I know she has skin in the game now, but the adoration is next level.

Reactions: 12
You’ve heard of going to the opening of an envelope, but these idiots are literally going to the opening of a blusher. I cringe for them so much when they go to these ridiculous OTT “launches” for this kind of boring tit.
Pips is still living in Celtic tiger times spending rings around her, she’s only short of strutting down Grafton st in a bikini again, absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blowing money on a blusher campaign. Tipsy is all about the good times. Most people in startups are ploughing money back into the business building it up...Tipsy spends on high end clothes and dining out. Smells of desperation all these lunches to launch her hero products.

Reactions: 11
Someone in America had similar issue with Botox a year or 2 ago, it took months to right itself

Reactions: 4