Pippa O'Connor Ormond #14 Time to manifest a personality

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in America had similar issue with Botox a year or 2 ago, it took months to right itself
Yep it looks like she has a bit of pitosis . Her fancy Mulrooney Clinic isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I’d be raging.

Reactions: 2
On my first initial Botox consultation I was told some can have a reaction that causes eye to droop. But if it does happen not to worry it will wear off. Maybe I'm a minority, but if it were me this would stop me from getting Botox!!

Reactions: 5
On my first initial Botox consultation I was told some can have a reaction that causes eye to droop. But if it does happen not to worry it will wear off. Maybe I'm a minority, but if it were me this would stop me from getting Botox!!
Pippa has had this for a long time though

Whatever about the wonky eye and face, the teeth!! She’s minted and surely can get them fixed? 😳 Imagine her turkey teeth behind those veneers. Stuff of nightmares 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pippa has had this for a long time though
Only since she's had lots of work done though, looking back at her earlier pictures even when her work was subtle she didn't have the drooped eye. Suppose the point I'm making is, if it was giving me a dropped eye id take the wrinkles rather then that. Same with teeth as PP says, enough money, get them fixed! Especially when originally the veneers were to close her gap!

Reactions: 8
i could pick out exactly who goes to the Mulrooneys. They completely overdo everything and their work is very obvious in my opinion.

Whatever about the wonky eye and face, the teeth!! She’s minted and surely can get them fixed? 😳 Imagine her turkey teeth behind those veneers. Stuff of nightmares 😱😱😱
They are absolutely awful. Mad how she hasn't got them redone. They need to be redone every 10 years as far as I know, and she must have them for at least that amount of time

Reactions: 3
I said it before, not just about her and the husband, but I do think many people will come to regret those veneers or whatever they are. Her own (human 😁) teeth looked absolutely fine to me.

Those photos posted upthread - I think she looks dreadful. It's hard to imagine that she won't come to regret that too, the work she has had done on her face. It's entirely up to each individual, I know, but my goodness it has not done her any favours at all.

Reactions: 10
I was on a bus today, north side of Dublin and saw one of those wall mounted electronic add displays and guess what add was upas I passed,poco blush but oh dear I forgot to take a photo of the “billboard “ and let’s HRH pips know

Reactions: 1
Already shooting the next product after releasing the blusher last week 🥱 Someone needs to have a word with their marketing department. Either release them all at the same time or leave a bigger gap between releases. People are just going to lose interest. The only product that they are continually pushing is that glow treatment.

Reactions: 11
Already shooting the next product after releasing the blusher last week 🥱 Someone needs to have a word with their marketing department. Either release them all at the same time or leave a bigger gap between releases. People are just going to lose interest. The only product that they are continually pushing is that glow treatment.
Think the glow one is the only one that had any traction

Reactions: 4
I still shocked by the brother investing ! Makes sense now why recently she has been plugging his stables

Reactions: 4
The sheep must be spending a fortune on shipping, that would piss me right off. Totally nonsensical releasing one product at a time.

Reactions: 6
The sheep must be spending a fortune on shipping, that would piss me right off. Totally nonsensical releasing one product at a time.
Even if I was a fan of the products paying shipping for individual items would be enough to stop me from purchasing!

Reactions: 9
And her pricing jeans unless you buy multiple products you can’t avail of free shipping for over €50 spend

Reactions: 2
The blush reminds me of the stuff you'd get in a set at Xmas and never use. You know that part of the pallette where you just think wtf uses that colour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The AMA every time she launches a product with all the fake comments raving about how great all the other products are 🙈 And then a random what time do you go to bed at, like anyone asked that and if they did why would you even answer 🙈🙈 was there not one interesting question?? She’s just so dull.

Reactions: 14