Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Whatever about the wonky eye and face, the teeth!! She’s minted and surely can get them fixed? 😳 Imagine her turkey teeth behind those veneers. Stuff of nightmares 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BalKey1907

The sheep must be spending a fortune on shipping, that would piss me right off. Totally nonsensical releasing one product at a time.
Even if I was a fan of the products paying shipping for individual items would be enough to stop me from purchasing!

Reactions: 9

Callfree123

Wow just watch her vids. The others will be livid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Aimee will do good out of this always expanding! Poor pips

• Haha

MuffinTop411

Tbh I still think tipsy pipsy is a reach. I don’t know who came up with it but she doesn’t put up many alcohol posts at all and I don’t recall ever seeing drunk stories or some other tragic stuff where you’d say they were drinking a fair bit. Having a garden party with friends on a bank holiday Sunday hardly seems like proof of excessive drinking.

Malone

VIP Member
I’ve tried everything in the Sculpted range wanted to love it but it’s just meh 🫤

Bellel

VIP Member
She doesn’t look great on her stories today. I wonder is she pregnant again? The brows and the colour of her lips aren’t working well together. Something looks off
Her hair, her hair looks off.. it’s like a wig. That lip gloss is brown not nude 🤢

Bellel

VIP Member
Pippa speaking about how her and her husband founded Poco Beauty in late Nov 2023 at the Wealth Summit today. The cringe writing that, the Wealth Summit. There's a post on their Instagram page of her speaking about it. And yet back in November all those amazing amazing products were being researched and trialled by her "team" for months. White Label trash.
Any mention of Up Cosmetics & how it bombed?
---
If the tickets are 1500 how much is she being paid to speak about candles & jeans?

Last edited:

LennonRoad

VIP Member
I think it’s just she did her own hair and it’s hanging off her like a discarded Sindy doll

The tapes she has in are not taping😅
Burnt doll hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8