Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She doesn’t look great on her stories today. I wonder is she pregnant again? The brows and the colour of her lips aren’t working well together. Something looks off

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Londongirl89

Chatty Member
Not true, I know numerous people who have had thousands spent on designer items in a matter of minutes of the card being stolen.
---

As a mum of a pre teen Pippa would be the ‘Mum’ spending the money on this new range.
Those products at Ellen’s launch are far too expensive for the pre teen market. 20 euros for a cleanser. Nivea or simple would do the job. If they want to go upmarket, they’d go for drunk elephant or something

Emiano

Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it 🤣

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
What about the night she came in sozzeled and went on the boys rocking horse 🤣. Maybe that knocked some sense into her . Wasn’t it around them that Tipsey Pipsey started .
I think it was - herself and Brian used to post a lot when drunk and then they went on a girls holiday and he posted today of tipsy pipsy 🤣🤣 sadly it stopped after that

• Haha

Jenna89

Chatty Member
See Brian and Pippa are away in QDL, presumably the kids aren't there as they were with a big group of friends. The amount of time they spend away, together, from their kids!!!!!!! This certainly doesn’t look like a work trip. They youngest fella they have left quite alot and from very young.
Going off Chloe Ormond's story yesterday she is 'babysitting'.......

Reactions: 5

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I don’t see that now if I’m honest
It's the redness and the shine, I used to see him all the time when I worked on Stephens green (this wouldn't have been long after popstars or whatever it was called) and he looked caked in vaseline all the time

Edit to say psoriasis and eczema aren't remotely unattractive at all and aren't gross, my husband is covered in the former, but Brian himself is rank

people awhile back were asking why is she called tipsy pipsey, they didn't see the alcohol, go look now... out on the sesh all yesterday and through other peoples stories you y will see, pippa doesn't show it anymore, Brian d stories, if you see Pippas stories she's pushing the kids on the swing, roll over to brings stories the garden table full of booze.

Smileygirl

So I’m being completely nosey here but pippas sister - Suzanne, doesn’t she have 2 sons ? Is she just away with one ??? I don’t see a thread for her here.

emanwhe

Chatty Member
Maybe she’s in between filler appointments, under the eyes look more hollow than usual.