Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
You'd know the brand, imagery, sttyling of the pics etc are all created by a team of uncool middle aged women. I say this myself as a "cool' 35 year old. Its all like something from 10 years ago. Not relevant and dated looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s like they are all stuck in influencing from 2014/2015. They have never evolved or matured. They are a really weird crop of women

Reactions: 18

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
You’ve heard of going to the opening of an envelope, but these idiots are literally going to the opening of a blusher. I cringe for them so much when they go to these ridiculous OTT “launches” for this kind of boring shit.
Pips is still living in Celtic tiger times spending rings around her, she’s only short of strutting down Grafton st in a bikini again, absolute melt

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
She hasn't shared drunk stories in a while but she was constantly sharing stories of her on the wine and then her and Brian Sharing hilarious 🙄 stories of themselves locked
Then she was promoting the vodka brand showing videos of her drinking that , making cocktails and all
She was getting a name for it so stopped sharing the drunk stories

Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Posting anything about it is better than nothing. She’s dead right about Pippa. Only comes on the shill her shite.
She’s only looking for notice herself. If she really cared then she’d just be happy that people are posting at all. Not acting the martyr

• Heart
Reactions: 16

paintbynumbers

Pippa speaking about how her and her husband founded Poco Beauty in late Nov 2023 at the Wealth Summit today. The cringe writing that, the Wealth Summit. There's a post on their Instagram page of her speaking about it. And yet back in November all those amazing amazing products were being researched and trialled by her "team" for months. White Label trash.

Reactions: 16

Scarbouro

VIP Member
So herself and her husband have had a few companies that have failed miserably but she probably won't mention that!

Reactions: 15

irishjen

VIP Member
Whereas I have tried entire Sculpted range & love all her makeup, I am not mad about the skincare bits I have tired & think she should stay with makeup.

But at least Aimee's background is makeup & she always had her sights set on her own range, & it's appropriate pricing, not high end, but good quality ingredients for reasonable price; whereas Pippa, as we know, just puts her name to whatever fad i.e glowy skin and expects it to fly off shelves with her mad pricing.

Reactions: 15

Chuci

At one point I'd say her blood was 50% whispering angel.shes def stopped showing all the boozey nights out since she went tits up on that childs horse thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dublin18

Chatty Member

This is the most entertaining and cringe worthy thing I’ve watched in a while. Pippa has definitely bought a new face over the last ten years 😂

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Used to love Aisling Keenan, but since she’s now working for this dose, she is becoming very annoying. Brainwashed by Queen P
Same, she was previously so genuine and sweet & came across very nice. But between her association with POCO & Caroline Foran it's turned me right off her.

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
What about the night she came in sozzeled and went on the boys rocking horse 🤣. Maybe that knocked some sense into her . Wasn’t it around them that Tipsey Pipsey started .

• Haha
  • Heart

not_influenced

VIP Member
Someone said it here before, because she's drinking Rose, Cocktails or Prosecco- it's deemed glamorous. If she was in QDL or at Brain Dowlings holding a can/pint/glass wine it would be viewed differently. She glamorises drinking & you'd struggle to find her without a table of glasses in front of her.

• Heart

AlriReggie

Today particularly, I my insta is full of stories from Gaza. Friends, businesses, huns, everyone! Noticing stories from people I’d forgotten I was even following on insta, posting about it!

not_influenced

VIP Member
Is he fucking for real. All banks ALL Banks Unusual transactions approved or not, cease activity when it's suspicious & phone you and confirm it's accurate!!! Thousand of Euro. Sure Brian sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 13