Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
See Brian and Pippa are away in QDL, presumably the kids aren't there as they were with a big group of friends. The amount of time they spend away, together, from their kids!!!!!!! This certainly doesn’t look like a work trip. They youngest fella they have left quite alot and from very young.

Reactions: 8

Thump

VIP Member
Claire is insufferable. Who made her the spokesperson for it all. She’s no better than the others who posted nothing just because she reshares a few posts on her insta. The egos of these people
Posting anything about it is better than nothing. She’s dead right about Pippa. Only comes on the shill her shite.

Princesssun

Chatty Member
She really looks like she’s in her mid 40’s. All the money and treatments etc hasn’t done her any good at all and those lips 🫣

not_influenced

VIP Member
Pippa has had this for a long time though
Only since she's had lots of work done though, looking back at her earlier pictures even when her work was subtle she didn't have the drooped eye. Suppose the point I'm making is, if it was giving me a dropped eye id take the wrinkles rather then that. Same with teeth as PP says, enough money, get them fixed! Especially when originally the veneers were to close her gap!

HickoryDickoryDock

The brow pen reel is very misleading. She makes it look like the pen did all the work, but in fact she has her brows super manicured and tattooed

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
They've waited until the last hour where they are sure they won't get backlash for taking sides, nothing brave about them.

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it 🤣
just type Glow Primer into google and a few hundred will show up

First Aid beauty
No 7
Glossier

• Haha
Reactions: 7

not_influenced

VIP Member
Not true, I know numerous people who have had thousands spent on designer items in a matter of minutes of the card being stolen.
---

As a mum of a pre teen Pippa would be the ‘Mum’ spending the money on this new range.
Might be just my bank, 2 of my friends & I had attempts on cards recently, started off as £10-£15 on pizza express & Uber Eats transactions then Harrods & Selfridges for few hundred bank phoned immediately & ceased all transactions on card. As PP said at least they could phone me!! Didn't think of Lego heads phone been stolen. The utter obnoxiousness of the post! Could have made the same point without the mention of thousands of euro!!

her sister never labels her stories correctly when showcasing the latest can't live without product. I doubt shes pregnant she was on the lash last night in BDGs new house and out in town after and it certainly wasn't pretend drinking to distract Instagram from a pregnancy. she was most definitely downing them I saw her on some else's stories.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
They needed an Irish woman on the panel…. Simple as that.
Although I’m sure we could think of literally dozens of more qualified women!

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
Every new product launch is hyped up so much. How many lip glosses are on the market? Every make up brand sells them, and any promo Pippa has shown so far are on influencer/models with pumped up lips . Nothing very groundbreaking with Poco Beauty. Pippa really has notions about herself.