Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Mikalya Nogueira a huge TikTok makeup influencer has a 3 part video up on Sculpted by Aimee & giving it great reviews …. The rest of the huns will be fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Chuci

1000058258.jpg

Tan I guess will be the next beauty launch? Could have done with a spritz of old faithful Sally H.

• Wow
  • Haha

Thump

VIP Member
She has some neck charging people €50 to go and then having a load of influencers there for free. Like if it’s a pr event then let it be that, but don’t try to make a profit off out of it off the back of her followers. That is the most random style of an event I’ve seen. Like were the paying plebs allowed to mix with the elites? Or were they segregated at the back? Does anyone know anybody who paid to go? How the mighty has fallen, having to invite a load of very small time influencers i.e. nobodies to her event.

ha! she's basically back doing those fashion factories only for her beauty brand and starting at a small scale to make it seem more intimate because it's make up... 50eur... get the boat pipsey.

Dally4

I think Pippa needs to find a new doctor she looks absolutely frozen real house wife style. She looks odd in the photos from last night. And again I’m all for botox and whatever else but subtle work she’s aging herself it’s not giving her a freshness.

I’m sick of the launch parties with Lisa Shannon I wonder if Lisa wasn’t involved but Poco even be half as popular she could make any price make up work.

Reactions: 12

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member

This is the most entertaining and cringe worthy thing I’ve watched in a while. Pippa has definitely bought a new face over the last ten years 😂
She might think she's bought a more beautiful face, but her own face has so much for character. The gnashers were awful then and are awful now. When she was first instagramming her teeth were great! She did look fab then, a bit of work but beautiful with her quirks. Now she's bland bland bland!

She's also been getting elocution lessons
---
She might think she's bought a more beautiful face, but her own face has so much for character. The gnashers were awful then and are awful now. When she was first instagramming her teeth were great! She did look fab then, a bit of work but beautiful with her quirks. Now she's bland bland bland!

She's also been getting elocution lessons
Also to add...pippas sad compo face at not winning, and Amanda brunker nominated for most stylish 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

caramelsq

VIP Member
I don’t get the amazement at the lip glosses. FFS you would swear she had invented the wheel.
All brands do glosses, so many similar shades out there too.
Get over yourself Pippa. I would love to know how well it’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 11

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it 🤣
It's not a stick but the Elf Halo Glow is absolutely brilliant, I've stopped buying my Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter it's that good! It's about 17 quid.

Loki

Lisa Shannon’s hero worship of Pippa is cringe. I know she has skin in the game now, but the adoration is next level.