Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Anyone know a product similar to the Poco Universal Glow Treatment? My friend wants to buy it but I don’t want her giving Pippa any more money so said I’d find out if there was a dupe out there for it 🤣
It's not a stick but the Elf Halo Glow is absolutely brilliant, I've stopped buying my Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter it's that good! It's about 17 quid.

Reactions: 11

BalKey1907

Already shooting the next product after releasing the blusher last week 🥱 Someone needs to have a word with their marketing department. Either release them all at the same time or leave a bigger gap between releases. People are just going to lose interest. The only product that they are continually pushing is that glow treatment.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Jesus that video is painful - mainly because of MOD.

Pippa comes across as a complete airhead but then again that could be edited by that creep. And her teeth are absolutely fine back then, a set of braces would have completely sorted out the gaps if she felt she had to. I know what I’d be picking and it wouldn’t be a mouthful of dentures

Marza

Blowing money on a blusher campaign. Tipsy is all about the good times. Most people in startups are ploughing money back into the business building it up...Tipsy spends on high end clothes and dining out. Smells of desperation all these lunches to launch her hero products.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
In the same wein, just because you ‘all’ think you saw something doesn’t mean it was there. I didn’t see it then either, that’s why I’m saying this.
I don’t know this Julie but comparing Pippa to the likes of So Sue me is where I would say one drinks and posts about it a lot where the other doesn’t.
‘Ok’ 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Whatever about the wonky eye and face, the teeth!! She’s minted and surely can get them fixed? 😳 Imagine her turkey teeth behind those veneers. Stuff of nightmares 😱😱😱
I said it before, not just about her and the husband, but I do think many people will come to regret those veneers or whatever they are. Her own (human 😁) teeth looked absolutely fine to me.

Those photos posted upthread - I think she looks dreadful. It's hard to imagine that she won't come to regret that too, the work she has had done on her face. It's entirely up to each individual, I know, but my goodness it has not done her any favours at all.

Thump

VIP Member
Has Pippa ever posted anything about Gaza? I am not a religious follower of her so I may have missed. Does anyone think the blockout will hit Irish influencers? Where can we watch instagram stories without giving them views or engagement? I’m really thinking of starting to block them like I’ve done with the celebs.
---
He's always looked like a burns victim or like he's covered in psoriasis or exams and greasy ointment
What would be wrong with any of those things? They would all be medical issues. I’m here for the Lego head hairstyle jokes but that’s a bit much.

Last edited:

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Used to love Aisling Keenan, but since she’s now working for this dose, she is becoming very annoying. Brainwashed by Queen P

Thump

VIP Member
Has an instahun email been sent out or what?? All the big huns posting the same post about Gaza for the first time today??? Little bit sickening and disingenuous
Can only assume it’s due to the attack on Sunday. Even the greediest, self absorbed of them would find it hard to ignore at this stage. I’ve seen people posting since Sunday that have never mentioned it before. Better late than never I guess. Would hope it’s just not just because they are afraid of being called out.

Thump

VIP Member
You pay €50 for her to sell you her make up 🫠 like the premise of the thing is her selling her make up so why do people have to pay for tickets